24 Hour Fitness
The Fitness Manager (FM) ensures that the club delivers a high quality fitness experience to all members.
- Responsible for communicating and upholding company standards and leading by example for delivering the 24 Hour Fitness Service Promise; manage a clean, friendly and well maintained club.
- Ensure that team members consistently execute the basics in punctuality, dress code compliance, friendliness and cleanliness.
- Hires, trains and develops a strong team of Personal Trainers.
- Responsible for the successful attainment of department targets, including revenue and member retention.
- Point of reference for fitness expertise within the Club.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities
Staffing and Development
- Conduct weekly (or as-needed) meetings with direct reports to review performance and offer direction, motivation and guidance toward achieving individual and company goals.
- Manage the Personal Trainer schedule.
- Mediates club employee relations matters for all club fitness employees.
- Ensure that all club members have access to a highly trained and professional fitness staff able to provide fitness counseling, training and programs within 24 Hour Fitness standards.
- Ensure that all Personal Trainers are delivering high quality programs to their clients.
- Ensure accurate administration of Personal Training including client files, measurement tracking, and workout programs.
- Regularly train staff on industry updates and coaches personal trainers to be continually successful to ensure that all clients are trained professionally.
- Direct selling, including achievement of personal monthly sales quotas.
- Conduct personal training sessions as necessary.
Certifications / Education Level
- High School Diploma or GED required
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- At least one National Certification
- Current Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation (CPR) and Automated External
- 1-2 years as a Personal Trainer preferred.
- Prior management experience in retail/hospitality industry leading 3-10 employees (preferred).
- Consultative sales experience (preferred).
FUNCTIONAL GROUP Fitness
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.00 – $33.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Bonus pay
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Innovative — innovative and risk-taking
- Aggressive — competitive and growth-oriented
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Temperature screenings
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.