24 Hour Fitness
Come work at brand new 24 Hour Fitness Location, Carmel Mountain Ranch! Club opens December 7th with newest/most updated equipment, including turfed out functional training area! Looking for Personal Trainers to join our fitness family and take part in building our legacy. Hiring/training and developing starts now to build our team before we open to the public December 7th. New facility is set up for athletic training, looking for trainers with functional training experience to bring that to life with our clients! Looking for both 1:1 coaches and small group training coaches to change client’s lives.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities :
- Demonstrate the value of personal training by creating an outstanding personal training experience for new and existing clients
- Make our clubs easy to use by guiding and educating members and clients on comprehensive fitness programs as well as products
- Motivate and inspire clients to get results by setting goals, creating customized workout plans and tracking progress
- Prepare and deliver comprehensive fitness programs based on clients’ goals that include appropriate exercise selection and teaching a fitness lifestyle.
- Understand the principles of physical fitness and proper exercise technique
- Able to coach, motivate and inspire members at every stage of their fitness journey
- Present and sell training and nutritional products
- Provide exceptional customer service and build a loyal client base
- Prior Personal Trainer experience is preferred, but not required
Certifications / Educational Requirements :
- High School Diploma or GED
- Degree in Kinesiology, Exercise Fitness or related field or an approved Personal Training Certification (listed below
- ACSM, ACE, Cooper Institute for Aerobics Research, C.H.E.K, IFPA, NASM, NCSF, NESTA, NETA, NFPT, NSCA, PTA Global, W.I.T.S.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
- Store Discounts
- One location
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.