24 Hour Fitness
LOCATION 3951 Alemany Boulevard San Francisco CA 94132
At 24 Hour Fitness we are committed to our mission of helping people-team members and members alike-to become the best version of themselves. We’ve changed the landscape of the fitness industry and pioneered the concept that fitness can be accessible, affordable and a way of life for everyone. We’re looking for committed and dedicated individuals to help grow our business, so that we can share the promise of 24 Hour Fitness with more people
Represent 24 Hour Fitness to prospective members; ensure they have a welcoming, informative, and enjoyable experience when they visit; and help inspire them to take the right next steps in pursuing their fitness goals. Maintain relationships with existing members and contribute to an overall high level of service and member satisfaction for the club. Assist and direct members/guests, monitor incoming inquiries, and ensure proper check in procedures are followed.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Overall Club Friendliness and Cleanliness Drive member retention in the club by:
a) maintaining name relationships with members and serving as a resource for their questions or concerns, and putting them in touch with the right 24 Hour Fitness resources as appropriate;
b) being present on the club floor and locker rooms, helping keep a clean and safe environment;
c) Ensuring members receive a friendly greeting/check-in and prompt attention to their needs.
- Serve Members . Strengthen member relationships by:
a) helping new members become comfortable in the club
b) listening to their needs;
c) presenting 24 Hour Fitness in a way that best connects with them;
d) establishing relationship with 24 Hour Fitness through straightforward, open dialogue; and inspiring them to achieve their goals
- Guest Visits . Generate quality guest visits and assist enrollment as needed through
a) referrals from new and existing members,
b) establishing contact with the guests, and
c) Successfully encouraging them to come view the club in person.
- Fitness . Integrate personal training as part of new member relationships by:
a) creating an understanding of how personal training can play a vital role in their fitness achievement;
b) helping remove barriers such as misconceptions or financial concerns; and
c) Explaining trainer qualifications and backgrounds to find the best fit with the member.
d) offering to sign newly enrolled members for personal training
e) Signing up new members for a Health and Fitness Consultation (HFC).
- Quality Enrollment Process . Achieve new member satisfaction with the sales experience by
a) effectively using the 24 Hour Fitness tools and processes to engage with the new member,
b) Explaining member benefits, resulting in a higher level of excitement about the club that turns most guests to new member.
c) Creating greater willingness to share referrals.
Knowledge, Skills & Abilities
- All 24 Hour Fitness Membership sales and administrative processes
- Computer skills for using 24 Hour Fitness systems and other common applications as needed
- Strong customer service skills
- Strong communication skills both oral and written
- Organization skills
- Attention to detail
Minimum Educational Level/Certifications
- High school diploma or GED required
- CPR/AED from approved organization within 60 days of employment (NIGHT ONLY)
- Must complete STP Front Desk Night training (includes STP Club Orientation and STP Club Safety) prior to working alone at the Front Desk (NIGHT ONLY)
Physical Demands/ Environmental Conditions
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to stand for up to 8 hours and must talk and hear. The employee occasionally sits, walks, kneels, and reaches with hands and arms.
- Frequently required to lift and/or move up to 25 lbs.
DISCLAIMER: The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by incumbents assigned to this job. This is not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the responsibilities, duties and skills required. The incumbent may be expected to perform other duties as assigned. This job may be reviewed as duties and responsibilities change with business necessity.
FUNCTIONAL GROUP n/a
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.