Advanced Care Specialists
Medical clinic looking for a well rounded team member who has experience and knowledge in human movement, anatomy, and exercise. Must be willing to work hands on with patients. Team member can have any background in kinesiology, athletic training, personal training, etc.
- Assist in development and execution of rehabilitation plans
- Able to be assertive
- Take initiative to get tasks done. Self-paced work
- Understand different treatments and conditions treated in office. Be able to articulate mission/philosophy to current and prospective patients.
- Work in fast paced environment
- Have ability to problem solve
- Have understanding of corrective exercises
- Be comfortable to execute rehab/exercise plan. Modify as needed
- Perform functional tests
- Have basic understanding of human anatomy
The mission of ACS is to provide the members of our community with the highest quality health care in a comfortable and caring environment with personal attention throughout care. Our goal is to not only alleviate pain, but more importantly, inspire and educate our patients to become active participants in their own well-being.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $16.00 – $20.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Health insurance
- Physical & Rehabilitation Medicine
- Sports Medicine
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- relevant: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.