What type of individuals would be considered for a Leadership Position with Aflac?
- Someone that wants to moveinto the profitable insurance industry, work for the leader in company benefitsand truly help others.
- And/Orsomeone that wants to make $100,000+ their 1st 12 monthswith a company.
- And/Orsomeone that previously ran their own businessand would excel in running an Aflac Agency.
- And/Or someone that has lived in the area for a long time & knows a lot of business owners & individuals.
- And/Orsomeone that has education and/or training experienceand enjoys helping others succeed.
- And/Orsomeone that is currently a licensed agentthat wants to experience great 1st-year income and build strong residual income.
- Other candidates may be considered based on experience, motivations and mutual fit.
My name is Chris Branson, & I’ve been with Aflac for almost 18 years. I’m currently growing our Leadership team in the Austin area, in the #1 fastest growing market in the nation. I’ve already built company-leading teams in San Diego & San Francisco, & now have the opportunity to build a long-term, industry-leading team here in the Central Texas area.
Because of our aggressive growth plan here, I need to hire 1 or 2 high quality people quickly, that I can personally train & move into Leadership positions by the end of Q4(January 1st Promotion Date).
A Career with Aflac is one of the most sought-after, highly paid, rewarding (& fun) careers on the market today. We’re employed by a strong, stable, ethical company, where we get to work smarter (not harder), earn more money each year, enjoy more time off for family & personal pursuits, work with great people & enjoy what we do each day while helping others.
This is what a successful career with Aflac can give you & your family:
- Industry-Leading 1st Year Income.
- Complete Controlof your Career Path,your Clients& your Daily Schedule.
- Create True Job Security & Long-Term Financial Security.
We have more opportunity than people to help us with it, so this is an ideal time to look into a new career with our company. This is a job based in Education, & our educational approach is why we’re the onlyInsurance Companywho has been on the Most Ethical Company Listthe last 13 Years Consecutively.
As a Field Trainer / Leadershipwith Aflac, your Job Responsibilitieswould include:
- Complete our Onboarding Process & Award-Winning Training.
- Attend All Team Meetings & Events.
- Shadow your Field Trainer to Observe Field Marketing, Presentations & Enrollments, in front of Real Clients.
- Begin Establishing New Sales Relationships with Future Clients through Networking, Field Marketing, Social Media, LinkedIn, Referrals & Warm Leads that come in from Aflac.
- Meet with Business Owners, Identify their Business Needs, Customize a Solution to Benefit those Businesses, Schedule Employee Education Meetings & Implement Aflac
- Present Benefits & Enroll Employees (Consultative Process).
- Assist Policyholders with Insurance Claims & Changes.
- Enroll New Hires & Assist with Billing & Invoicing.
- Ongoing Management of your Existing Accounts.
- You can move into a Leadership Position as soon as you certify on the items above!
Our Benefit Consultants & Leaders experience the following:
- The benefits of the best 1099 position on the market – You control your income & your schedule. Most new leaders make between 70k-90k during their 1st year (before including all bonuses), with many going on to make 100K+ every year afterwards. You can make $100,000+ your 1st year, as long as you treat this like a full time, 40-hour job & work everyday.
- You Set Your Own Schedule (No Nights or Weekends, unless you choose to).
- Enjoy Advanced Commissions (direct deposited 2 days after a sale processes).
- Earn Cash Bonuses ($12,900 1st Year Agent Bonus plus several other incentives).
- Ongoing Renewal Income (building a book of business helps you make money even when you’re not actually working).
- Stock Bonuses available on every policy written (100% vested).
- Recognition, Awards & Trips based on your performance.
- Once you move into Leadership, you receive additional income on what your entire team produces, & there is also a very lucrative bonus structure!
- You also earn the ability to leave Aflac after certain time periods and still receive a % of your Renewal Income (up to 100%)! What other company will continue paying you after you leave the company?
- A background in Sales and/or Insurance is NOT required to be highly successful with us.
- Possess a Strong Work Ethic & a Genuine Willingness to Learn.
- Be Resourceful & Coachable.
- Approach Your Business with a Sense of Urgency.
- Possess an Upbeat, Positive & Enthusiastic Sales-Minded Personality.
- Confident Self-Starter who Works Well Independently.
- Excellent Communication & Interpersonal Skills.
- A General Lines – Accident, Life & Health License is required to sell our type of Insurance.
- Unlicensed candidates who are willing to obtain their License will also be considered. It’s a simple process that takes most people 10-14 days (max) to complete, & we help you obtain you license.
- Applicants must be United States Citizens or Own a Permanent Resident Card.
Job Types: Full-time, Commission
Salary: $70,000.00 to $120,000.00 /year
- Insurance: 2 years (Preferred)
- Accident/Life/Health (Preferred)
- United States (Required)
- Other forms
- Multiple locations
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Education assistance or tuition reimbursement
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.