Air Evac Lifeteam
Responsible for training new Patient Account representatives in the billing process and educate the reps on department policies and procedures.
- Conduct calls to insurance carriers in relation to changes in claim processin and claim payment allowances
- Review and conduct online research for insurance provider manuals for billing guideline updates
- Conduct calls to carriers in relation to changes in claim processing and claim payment allowances
- Train new Patient Account employees: Ensure all training material and supplies are available for new hires
- Explain the billing reference manual to new employees and provides the training on new and existing accounts for billing
- Train all new employees in Sweet-Billing system and all other applications required during the billing process
- Instruct new employees on the billing process for each payor group as applicable to the account representative position
- Teach claim submission and the handling of all incoming and outgoing correspondence and provides instruction on the appeals process.
- Provide refresher training courses for the department as needed
- Cover duties for billing reps when out on leave
- Maintain updates for training/reference manuals
- ORGANIZATIONAL CORE BEHAVIORS
- Communication: Is respectful, honest and straightforward.
Team Player: Fully engaged, a team player.
Integrity and Follow Through: Does what they say they will.
Safety: Has a personal commitment to safety and the end result.
Customer Service: Relentlessly improves how we meet customer requirements
- Organizational Commitment: Treats company resources as their own.
Problem Solver: Presents and pursues solutions as opposed to dwelling on problems.
ORGANIZATIONAL CORE BEHAVIORS
- High school diploma required.
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and communication skills;
- Basic computer skills;
- Well-organized, analytical and self-directed;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Ability to relate to and interact with people at all levels of the organization;
- Demonstrated facilitation and presentation skills;
- Active listening skills;
- Critical thinking skills with the ability to use logic and reasoning to identify the strengths and weaknesses of alternative solutions, conclusions or approaches to problems;
- Ability to multitask and perform effectively in a fast paced environment.
- Experience in successfully managing a patient accounts book of business;
WORKING CONDITIONS AND PHYSICAL & MENTAL REQUIREMENTS
- Regularly reach with hands and arms;
- Frequently required to sit for long periods of time;
- Mental requirements include decision-making and problem-solving skills, ability to relate to diverse groups of employees, and the ability to positively work with others and provide guidance and direction.
Time Type (Portal Searching): Regular Full-Time
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.