All Better Together
We’re looking for one or two BTs (behavior technicians) to provide 1:1 ABA services for children with autism in the Fremont area (Fremont, Milpitas)
Thank you for considering joining the All Better Together team! We’re working to achieve real world outcomes for the children and families we serve.
Benefits & Pay
- $18 to $25 per hour. Pay commensurate with expertise, experience, and education.
- Paid training at your regular rate – not minimum wage!
- Paid drive time and mileage reimbursement between clients.
- Medical, Dental & Vision insurance (full time employees).
- Earn 2 weeks of paid time off (PTO) per year (full time employees).
- Paid sick time (part time employees).
- Scheduling for work-life balance.
- iPad for tracking your clients’ progress and your schedule.
- Work email and messaging so you don’t have to use your personal device or data for work duties.
- Opportunities for advancement as our company continues responsible growth.
- Implement 1:1 ABA treatment plan (behavior modification plan) as prescribed by the supervising Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA).
- Safely manage and respond to challenging behaviors according to the behavior plan, and with the support of our on staff safety care trainer.
- Accurately input behavior data as prescribed by the BCBA. We’ll provide a company iPad and the necessary software for paperless data entry.
- Energetic, patient, have a desire to make a difference and help others, courteous.
- Collaborate and maintain professional relationships with your client’s care team.
- Available to work a consistent schedule, as established based on clients’ availabilities.
- Full time: weekday availability 9:00-7:30. Saturday availability highly preferred. About 30-35 hours per week.
- 1+ years experience providing applied behavior analysis (ABA) therapy preferred
- Experience working with parent involvement in the ABA therapy setting preferred.
- Bachelor’s degree (or near completion) in psychology, education, social work or related is highly preferred.
- Valid CA driver’s license. Current car insurance. Maintain reliable transportation.
- Proof of current TB test.
- Proof of current MMR and Tdap vaccinations.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs. and stand, sit and/or kneel for extended periods of time.
- Willing to have comprehensive background check conducted.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $18.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Other forms
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.