All Packaging Co.
Machine Operator Trainee
All Packaging Company – Aurora, CO 80011
Job Type: Full-time, hourly
About All Packaging Company
The All Packaging Company has been in the printing – folding carton manufacturing business for 70 years. We are a growing family owned business; your success is our success! We provide a path for achievement and believe in promoting from within. We nurture progress and personal growth; we strive to provide motivation for our employees in an enjoyable work environment.
We are looking for motivated, self-starting individuals willing to prove they have what it takes to succeed as an operator in the printing industry. You will work in a fast-paced manufacturing environment with a structured training program that will teach you to become a skilled machine operator. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is new to the printing industry or new to manufacturing and has the mechanical aptitude, desire and drive to become a die cutting and/or folder-gluer operator.
What you’ll do:
- Work through a training program with a dedicated trainer.
- Learn the specialized skills of machine setup, operation, and maintenance as directed by your trainer.
- You will be responsible for safety and quality.
- Learn the company’s internal software with the responsibility of maintaining all production related data.
- Contribute to a strong company culture of team work and high standards.
What we’re looking for:
- Strong mechanical background or aptitude.
- Ability and desire to learn a precision manufacturing trade.
- Flexibility to work shifts (this is a 24/7 facility).
- Interest in learning to become a machine operator.
What we offer:
- $15 – $17 an hour.
- A stable work environment.
- A top-notch leadership team with experience needed to grow and develop your career.
- Career advancement opportunities.
- Generous paid time off policy, paid holidays, and special leave days related to certain life events.
- A strong benefits package, including health, vision and dental.
- 401(k) and company match after one year of service.
- Education reimbursement available after 6 months.
- Manufacturing background or job requiring mechanical skills and reasoning is preferred, but not required.
- Stable work history.
- High school or equivalent.
- Continuous walking, standing, bending, twisting.
- Lifting, pulling and pushing up to 50 lbs.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.