Amazing Lash Studio - El Dorado McKinney
We are hiring for an assistant manager in the beauty industry. Amazing Lash Studio is the industry leader for Eyelash Extension services with a mission to create lasting beauty and confidence through passion, dedication and excellence so our guests will look and feel AMAZING!
Do you have a passion for motivating and coaching individuals?
Do you enjoy working in a fast paced and team friendly environment?
Do you want a long-term, stable career in the beauty industry?
We are currently seeking a talented candidate to serve as Studio Manager for our growing family at Amazing Lash Studio
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is now reopened. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking,
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE). and
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Assistant Manager Responsibilities:
Act as Assistant Manager/operations manager of the Amazing Lash Studio McKinney location: Manage and oversee all aspects of studio operations.
- Operational manager duties include ensuring a high level of service, and execution of organizational standards.
- Act a main sales manager and sales trainer by identifying training needs and providing ongoing training, coaching, and role-playing opportunities to the team as needed.
- Sales management duties include management and motivation to set, achieve, and exceed personal, team, and individual membership sales and retail sales goals.
- Assists studio owner in setting and achieving membership and retail sales goals
- Consistently creates a friendly environment for guest by greeting, assisting, and quickly responding to customer questions and needs.
- Demonstrates desired behavior for staff including focus on membership sales, customer service, cash management, retail sales, member retention, staff interaction, and follow-up with guests.
- Provides strong leadership/management presence.
- Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards.
- Coaches and trains Lash Consultants and Stylists on the sales and operations process
- Manages Lash Consultants and Lash Stylists staff and schedules
- Manages Inventory
- Maintains an impeccable and follows clean studio qualifications
- Management and sales experience required
- Experience in management including but not limited to experience as a sales manager, operations manager, or general manager.
- Has excellent leadership, general manager, and sales manager skills, ability to lead a team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations run smoothly.
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Customer service oriented
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectation, goals, and delegate
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal personnel and customers
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Ability to work a minimum of 35-40 hours per week
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours, including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Millennium Salon Software experience a plus
Apply today to see if Amazing Lash Studio is a great fit for you. We would love to meet you and discuss the possibility of a long and rewarding career!
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $11.00 – $15.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- management: 1 year (Preferred)
- Associate (Preferred)
- One location
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Autonomous/Independent — enjoys working with little direction
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
This Job Is:
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.