Amazing Lash Studio
Hiring Immediately for a general manager in the beauty industry. The Amazing Lash Studio® brand is the industry leader for eyelash extension and eyebrow services with a mission to create lasting beauty and confidence through passion, dedication and excellence so our guests will look and feel AMAZING!
Amazing Lash Studio Manager Benefits:
- Competitive pay and bonus structure
- Free and discounted services
- Act as the general manager / operations manager of the Amazing Lash Studio® location: Manage and oversee all aspects of studio operations.
- Operations manager duties include ensuring a high level of service, and execution of organizational standards.
- Acts as main sales manager and sales trainer by identifying training needs and providing ongoing training, coaching, and role-playing opportunities to the team as needed
- Sales management duties include management and motivation to set, achieve, and exceed personal, team, and individual membership sales and retail sales goals.
- Assists studio owner in setting and achieving membership and retail sales goals
- Consistently creates a friendly environment for guests by greeting, assisting, and quickly responding to customer questions and needs
- Demonstrates desired behavior for staff including focus on membership sales, customer service, cash management, retail sales, member retention, staff interaction, and follow-up with guests.
- Provides strong leadership / management presence
- Maintains quality service by enforcing organization standards
- Coaches and trains sales associates / customer service and esthetician and cosmetologist staff on the sales and operations process
- Manages sales associates / customer service and esthetician and cosmetologist staff and schedules
- Inventory management
- Maintains an impeccable and clean studio
- Experience in management including but not limited to experience as a sales manager, operations manager, or general manager.
- Has excellent leadership, general manager, and sales manager skills; ability to lead a team in an organized and efficient way ensuring operations runs smoothly.
- Implement structure, policies, and procedures.
- Customer Service oriented
- Ability to identify and problem solve, set expectation, goals, and delegate
- Strong verbal and written communications skills
- Possess strong interpersonal skills to communicate with confidence to both internal personnel and customers
- Must be an excellent organizer and problem solver with strong project management skills
- Must be able to work flexible days and hours; including nights, weekends, and holidays
- Competent trainer and motivator
- Millennium Salon Software experience a plus
Apply today to see if Amazing Lash Studio® is a great fit for you. We would love to meet you and discuss the possibility of a long and rewarding career!
Job Type: Full-time
Job Type: Full-time
- Bonus pay
- Management: 1 year (Preferred)
- general manager: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.