Amazing Lash Studio
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, our studio is now reopen. With the health and safety of clients and our team members as our top priority, we have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
· client screening questions,
· temperature checking,
· the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
· strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Eyelash Technician / Lash Technician Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan with potential to make between $35K and $65K per year depending on full-time or part-time status
- Discounts on retail products
- A fun, well-managed, successful, and busy work environment
- Opportunities to learn and become an eyelash technician esthetician or cosmetologist
- Full 2-week intensive eyelash application training
Eyelash Technician / Lash Technician Principle Responsibilities:
- Designs specific eyelash treatments based on our 4 unique styles and the guest’s individual needs
- Performs professional eyelash extension sessions
- Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state law and the studio’s policies and procedures
- Understands, promotes, and sells Amazing Lash Studio® service offerings, including choice upgrades
- Understands and promotes exclusive retail products for guest’s at-home usage and aftercare.
- Creates excellent experience for guests with a charismatic, friendly, and helpful attitude
- Provides frequency recommendations and education to guests on proper lash aftercare
- Generates new clientele through the Amazing Lash Studio® referral program
- Open to ongoing coaching, and learning by attending and participating in required education and training classes with Regional Lash Trainer
- Committed to consistently improving skills through professional development program
Here’s what we’re looking for in:
- A licensed professional in esthetics / aesthetics, or cosmetology
- Willingness to learn new lash and eye area techniques
- A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor and attitude
- A customer service-oriented individual who can communicate effectively with clients, studio management and coworkers
- A professional appearance at all times
- Thrives in a fun, team-oriented environment
If you do not have experience as an eyelash technician or lash technician in the esthetics or cosmetology industries, don’t worry, we provide extensive training for cosmetologists and estheticians to be proficient in applying eyelash extensions.
Apply today to see if the Amazing Lash Studio® brand is a great fit for you. We would love for you to meet our hiring manager and discuss the possibility of a long and rewarding career!
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $35,000.00 – $65,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Cosmetology License (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.