Amazing Lash Studio
*** Sign on Bonus***
Are you a cosmetologist or esthetician who is interested in learning lash extensions and brow services? Do you want to have a long-term and stable career as an eyelash technician? Then come join our growing esthetician and cosmetologist team at the Amazing Lash Studio brand where we specialize in making everyone look and feel refreshed, beautiful and AMAZING!
No salon or lash tech experience necessary.
Following a temporary closure due to COVID-19, The health and safety of clients and our team members is our top priority. We have implemented new safety protocols and elevated cleaning procedures in accordance with federal and state guidelines for your protection. These include, but are not limited to:
- client screening questions,
- temperature checking,
- the use of personal protective equipment (PPE), and
- strategic scheduling to allow for cleaning between appointments.
Eyelash Technician / Lash Technician Benefits:
- Competitive compensation plan depending on full-time or part-time status
- Discounts on retail products
- A fun, well-managed, successful, and busy work environment
- Opportunities to learn and become an eyelash technician esthetician or cosmetologist
- Full 2-week intensive eyelash application training
Eyelash Technician / Lash Technician Principle Responsibilities:
- Designs specific eyelash treatments based on our 4 unique styles and the guest’s individual needs
- Performs professional eyelash extension sessions
- Upholds the standards of sanitation and sterilization as directed by state law and the studio’s policies and procedures
- Understands, promotes, and sells Amazing Lash Studio® service offerings, including choice upgrades
- Understands and promotes exclusive retail products for guest’s at-home usage and aftercare.
- Creates excellent experience for guests with a charismatic, friendly, and helpful attitude
- Provides frequency recommendations and education to guests on proper lash aftercare
- Generates new clientele through the Amazing Lash Studio® referral program
- Open to ongoing coaching, and learning by attending and participating in required education and training classes with Regional Lash Trainer
- Committed to consistently improving skills through professional development program
Here’s what we’re looking for in:
- A licensed professional in esthetics / aesthetics, or cosmetology
- Willingness to learn new lash and eye area techniques
- A positive, friendly, upbeat and personable demeanor and attitude
- A customer service-oriented individual who can communicate effectively with clients, studio management and coworkers
- A professional appearance at all times
- Thrives in a fun, team-oriented environment
If you do not have experience as an eyelash technician or lash technician in the esthetics or cosmetology industries, don’t worry, we provide extensive training for cosmetologists and estheticians to be proficient in applying eyelash extensions.
Apply today to see if the Amazing Lash Studio® brand is a great fit for you. We would love for you to meet our hiring manager and discuss the possibility of a long and rewarding career!
Each Amazing Lash Studio® location is independently owned and operated. Franchise owners (or their designated hiring managers) are solely responsible for all employment and personnel decisions and matters regarding their independently owned and operated studios, including hiring, direction, training, supervision, discipline, discharge, compensation (e.g., wage practices and tax withholding and reporting requirements), and termination of employment. Amazing Lash Franchise, LLC (ALF) is not involved in, and is not responsible for, employment and personnel matters and decisions made by any franchise owner. All individuals hired by franchise owners’ studios are their employees, not those of ALF. This is not an offer of employment by ALF. Benefits vary by independently owned and operated Amazing Lash Studio® locations. Amazing Lash Studio® and Amazing Lash Studio + design are registered trademarks owned by ALF.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Referral program
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Commission pay
- Signing bonus
- Esthetician License (Required)
- Cosmetology (Required)
- Esthetician (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Company Describes Its Culture as:
- Detail-oriented — quality and precision-focused
- Outcome-oriented — results-focused with strong performance culture
- Stable — traditional, stable, strong processes
- People-oriented — supportive and fairness-focused
- Team-oriented — cooperative and collaborative
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.