American Trucking Group USA, LLC
Seeking CDL-A driver with 3 months experience for Semi-Local run that does require driver unload. Home several times per week. Minimum pay guarantee during training. Average $1200 per week. Manual trucks. Online orientation.
- Drivers must live within 50 miles of Oklahoma City, OK
- Average Pay: $1200 per week
- Driver unload – down stack 1-2 pallets per load, usually 2 loads per week
- Home 2 to 3 nights a week in addition to weekly reset
- 5 day work week
- 2 consecutive days off
- Start time will be between 2pm and 6pm or 8pm to 10pm
- Combination of driver unload, drop and hook and live load/unload
- Running area: New Mexico, Texas, Oklahoma, Colorado, Kansas, Missouri, Nebraska, South Dakota, North Dakota and Wyoming
- No Automatic trucks, must be licensed and able to drive manual
- Trucks will stay parked at facility, trucks will be slip seated
- Must be able to pass Military background check
- 401K with company contributions
- Great Major Medical, Dental and Vision
- Paid holidays
- Consistant freight
- W-2 Company Driver position
3 months tractor trailer (CDL-A) experience in the last 6 months -OR- 6 Months tractor trailer experience (CDL-A) in the last year -OR- we can look at the last 10 years, must have more time in the truck than out.
- CDL-A License (Class A)
- Experience does not include CDL-A school or time in the truck with a driver trainer
- No more than 3 preventable accidents in 3 years – personal vehicle accident do not count
- No more than 1 major moving violation in the last 3 years
- No careless driving in 3 years
- No reckless driving in 5 years
- No more then 1 job in the last 6 months and no more than 2 in the last year
- Start orientation next week
Apply Now! Or Call (888) 889-8911
It won’t take long for you to experience our “We Care” attitude. Family is important to us and that is why we are always looking for opportunities to match our CDL-A driver’s needs as professionals with a lifestyle benefiting both them and their families. Here, we are committed to providing an excellent paycheck, while still offering the home time our CDL-A drivers want and deserve. We also offer the most comprehensive benefit package in the industry today.
Everyone here understands and appreciates that a CDL-A driver has the hardest job in our company. Our Company’s culture is built around treating everyone with respect. We welcome you (CDL-A driver) to join our family and become a part of the most dynamic team the trucking industry has to offer.
Don’t have your CDL-A license? We can help you obtain it.
Call our team today!
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.