AMP Fitness in Beachwood, Ohio (AMPFitness.com) is looking to hire an experienced , enthusiastic, motivated, professional who has a positive attitude and is caring, friendly, confident and most importantly knowledgeable for either morning or evening shifts for personal training. Fitness Instructors are welcome to apply as long as they meet the other requirements.
We pride ourselves on being at the top of the class. We have been recognized during our 9+ years Top 10 Cleveland Personal Trainer, 2017-2020 Best of Beachwood Personal Trainer, customer satisfaction, and employee satisfaction multiple times over in each category. To us, that is representative of the passion that we put into making sure that we don’t sacrifice one of those areas in favor of any of the others. We’re looking for someone who can bring the same level of excellence in service and their unique abilities to coach others towards achievement.
We’re looking for an individual who is results-driven, an effective communicator has sharp problem-solving skills, and demonstrates intuitive decision-making to join our Team as a Success Coach for AMP Fitness.
We have part-time positions available. Afternoon and evening. Saturday mornings.
We offer a training program designed to help them understand our specific niche in the industry as well as our training model.
Please include a cover letter telling me a little bit about yourself when applying to this posting.
- Reputable personal training or strength and conditioning certification from ACE, NSCA, NASM, ACSM, ISSA, TSAC-F or NPTI is preferred.
- One on One Personal Training experience is required.
- Ability to provide excellent customer service is required.
- Must be available to work weekends and have a passion for helping clients achieve their fitness goals.
- Be open to learning new training techniques and our fitness methods.
- Have a strong work ethic and enhanced critical thinking skills.
- Sales experience is a plus.
To set up an interview, candidates should send an email and include a resume and brief personal statement.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $18.00 – $21.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- High school or equivalent (Preferred)
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- AED Certification (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.