Anytime Fitness in both Carver & Plymouth is looking for an outgoing and energetic certified personal trainer that can help grow training programs and training revenue. Scheduled hours are available and clients are already in place, however there is significant room for growth! A perfect candidate will be scheduled from 3pm-7pm Monday – Thursday plus 10am-2pm on Saturday. Additional hours are also available. Health insurance benefits are available for candidates working more than 25 hours per week. In addition a complimentary membership is available for both the staff member and spouse!
Anytime Fitness has a system in place to put qualified personal training candidates in front of certified trainers on a daily basis. Plus we have training systems that ensure your clients get great results!
Training experience is not required but a passion for health and fitness is! A nationally recognized personal training certification, bachelors or associates degree in a related field.
Job responsibilities include…
- Member on-boarding – the personal trainer may be responsible for delivering fitness consultations, which include movement assessments and body scans. This person may also coordinate follow-up appointments to keep training services at the forefront of members’ minds.
- Membership / training sales – the personal trainer uses information gathered during the member on-boarding process to suggest training options (self-directed, group training, one-on-one personal training, etc.) for each member or prospect. This person qualifies, informs, inspires, and converts leads to long-term training clients.
- Promote training incentives – depending on a club’s staffing structure, the personal trainer may need to take on some operational tasks to help promote training services through engagement campaigns, national marketing campaigns, and community outreach efforts using assets and operations created by the Anytime Fitness corporate teams.
- Culture creators – personal trainers create an environment that inspires members and guests to share their positive experiences with friends and family. They deliver top-notch customer service and aim to improve the lives of each person they meet.
- Other duties – during non-training hours, coaches perform duties like general upkeep (equipment and training floor cleanliness, training area setup, corresponding with members via the Anytime Fitness App, following up with prospects and members.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $30.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Health insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Certified Personal Trainer (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.