We are seeking a Personal Trainer to join our team and help build our PT program. The ideal candidate thrives in a fitness environment and is committed to health and fitness. Our trainers are personally responsible for establishing relationships with new and existing members within the facility, Building the club’s business by meeting with new prospective members for fitness consultations, EVOLT body scans and growing the personal and team workout training programs. Engaging with the community is key to your success in this position. This is the job for you if you personally enjoy attaining goals while helping others get to a healthier place! This position is base salary plus commission.
- Instruct individuals/groups of individuals in fitness activities
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- Demonstrate proper form and technique
- Develop, Modify and implement training sessions for clients as needed using Anytime Fitness established programs
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
- Member onboarding – the personal trainer is responsible for delivering fitness consultations, which include movement assessments and body scans. This person may also coordinate follow-up appointments to keep training services at the forefront of members’ minds.
- Membership / training sales – the personal trainer uses information gathered during the member onboarding process to suggest training options (self-directed, group training, one-on-one personal training, etc.) for each member or prospect. This person qualifies, informs, inspires, and converts leads to long-term training clients.
- Promote training incentives – depending on a club’s staffing structure, the personal trainer may need to take on some operational tasks to help promote training services through engagement campaigns, national marketing campaigns, and community outreach efforts using assets and operations created by the Anytime Fitness corporate teams.
- Culture creators – personal trainers create an environment that inspires members and guests to share their positive experiences with friends and family. They deliver top-notch customer service and aim to improve the lives of each person they meet.
- Other duties – during non-training hours, coaches perform duties like general upkeep (equipment and training floor cleanliness, training area setup, corresponding with members via the Anytime Fitness App, following up with prospects and members.
- Previous experience as a personal trainer or in other related fields
- Ability to train at all fitness levels
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to conduct fitness consultations
- Comfortable using technical platforms (iPad, CMS, Anytime Fitness APP)
- Familiar and knowledgeable using tools (e.g body scanner) to assess members
- Must have one of the following Certifications or equivalent: ACE, ISSA, NASM, NSCA, ACSM.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $300.00 – $800.00 per week
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
During this time, we are complying with Government and State mandates as well as taking our own stricter precautions to keep our staff healthy! Inquire for more info on what we are doing.
Ability to Commute/Relocate:
- San Antonio, TX 78249 (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer certification (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.