Anytime Fitness Clayton
Personal Training Manager
Are you an experienced trainer that loves to help people live better, feel better and look better? Are you looking to next-level your career? We are searching for an energetic and “magnetic” personality with experience to join our team! If you are passionate about fitness and you think personal training is valuable and are good at it, then you will love this job!
We are looking for someone:
- 2+ years experience as a personal trainer
- Natural leader with aspirations to develop others
- Knowledge of corrective exercises
- Sales Experience
- Passion for helping people
- Flexibility with your schedule
- Outgoing and friendly personality
- A real team player
- Willing to learn
- We have clients to hand you.
- We are a successful training team – among the top 100 of 4,000 Anytime Fitness franchises.
- Flexible hours – not a corporate type environment, this is a family run business.
- Must be willing to work early mornings and/or nights
We can and will help you build a SOLID career if you are willing and are the right candidate!
What we offer:
- Robust compensation plan for training sold and sessions rendered (large training package are common)
- Guaranteed salary with a base of $60,000 plus ongoing commissions
- Lead the personal training team and lead member experience at the club
- Follow up on new members and build a pipeline of prospective new clients
- Actively participate in social media marketing, community-sponsored events and other outside opportunities to promote the club
- Network within the fitness industry and other outside industries to drive recognition and interest in the club
- Help our team keep the gym immaculate and a place where people “want” to train
- Current CPR, AED and personal training certification(s) are required as is a current nationally recognized certification such as NASM or ACE
- Previous PT experience is preferred in either a fitness facility or private training environment
- Previous sales experience, preferably in the fitness industry
- Previous experience with fitness club management software (MindBody, Club OS, Club Ready, apps like My Fitness Pal all a plus)
- Desire to be in sales and willing to call prospects and members
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $60,000.00 per year
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.