Anytime Fitness Coldwater
Are you passionate about fitness? We are a growing organization seeking forward-thinking problem-solvers to join our kooky team. Anytime Fitness in Coldwater, Michigan is now hiring for a Personal Trainer. We are looking for a high-energy highly motivated individual with time management and organizational skills. Some of your daily activities will include, one on one personal trainer sessions, group training sessions, writing workout, calling monthly clients, and helping to maintain a positive club culture. Sales experience is great, but if you have the desire to learn, we will teach you and give you the tools to be successful. Here are our Core Values, they are the heart and soul of our culture and central to how we do business:
- Belief in Fitness
- Just a Tad Kooky
- Personal Accountability
- Helping People Improve Their Lives
- A Culture of Respect
- An Understanding of our Need to be Profitable
The Personal Trainer’s focus is on helping the member “Get to a Healthier Place®” by employing both Anytime Fitness and the personal trainer’s creative approach. Each member will receive an initial fitness consultation that will set the Personal Trainer on a path for establishing a 1-1 rapport with the member. With access to a facility that includes any/all types of the latest equipment available, the personal trainer will guide the member to their greatest levels of personal achievement in physical health. Additionally, through best-in-class “Train-the-Trainer” programs, the PT will have access to dozens of hours of continuing education.
- Motivate and train members in small group, large group, and one-on-one sessions
- Match Anytime Fitness personal training programs – in conjunction with the Personal Trainer’s expertise – with the member’s goals and abilities
- Conduct fitness consultations to ensure the member’s goals are registered
- Track, monitor and report each member’s progress while working to continue an ongoing personal training regimen with each client
- Successful Personal Trainers continue education of each member and create long-term relationships
- All other duties as assigned
- Current personal training certification(s) (NASM) preferred or must obtain within first year of employment.
- Previous PT experience is preferred in either a fitness facility or private training environment
- Superior communication skills (verbal & written) with the ability to connect with people while motivating them to achieve their goals
- Desire to continually learn new principles in the areas of training, overall fitness, health and nutrition
- Hands on training and experience in areas such as corrective exercise, post-rehab, and injury prevention, are a plus
If you want to work with people that play hard and work harder then this may be the career for you! Oh, and one more thing! Cover letters are cool, but do you know what’s even cooler? Show us who you are with a cover letter video (video cover letters are not required but if you want do one, we want see it!) Cover letter videos should tell us about yourself and why you think this job is for you, be limited to 2 minutes in length, and have a link to your video on your resume. Again, cover letter videos are optional, no worries if you go old school. About Anytime Fitness: This Anytime Fitness location is an independent franchisee of Anytime Fitness. Anytime Fitness is made up of nearly 3,000 gyms and 2 million members, offering reasonable rates, a relaxed atmosphere, and 24/7 member access.
Anytime Fitness is considered to be a premier place to work within the industry, where our mission is to help you Get to a Healthier Place®! We are seeking a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness. This is a position to help grow our Personal Training department by working in a creative, fun and upbeat atmosphere where every day is different.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $1,200.00 – $3,500.00 per month
- 8 hour shift
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.