Anytime Fitness Front Royal
We are seeking a Personal Trainer to join our team and help build our PT program. The ideal candidate thrives in a fitness environment and is committed to health and fitness. Our trainers are personally responsible for establishing relationships with new and existing members within the facility, helping them “Get to a Healthier Place®”. Building the club’s business by meeting with new prospective members, growing the personal training program and engaging with the community are key to your success in this position. This is the job for you if you personally enjoy attaining goals while helping others do the same!
- Instruct individuals/groups of individuals in fitness activities
- Offer support to help clients achieve their fitness goals
- Demonstrate proper form and technique
- Develop and implement specialized training programs for clients
- Ensure fitness programs are effective, safe, and fun
- Previous experience as a personal trainer or in other related fields
- Ability to train at all fitness levels
- Passion for health and fitness
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to conduct fitness consultations
- Must have one of the following Certifications or equivalent: ACE, ISSA, NASM, NSCA, ACSM.
- Must have current CPR/AED Cert.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.00 – $40.00 per hour
- Personal Training: 3 years (Required)
- Personal Trainer (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Dependable — more reliable than spontaneous
- People-oriented — enjoys interacting with people and working on group projects
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.