Anytime Fitness Fruit Cove
Certified Personal Trainers play a vital role in cultivating the success of our training program. A Certified Personal Trainer should be a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness.
The primary role of the Certified Personal Trainer is to oversee member onboarding and follow-up, and training client conversion. They meet with members and guests to deliver fitness consultations, movement assessments, and body scans. They interpret results from these areas to determine and suggest AF Training program options to increase client success, and ultimately, member retention.
· Member onboarding – A Certified Personal Trainer is responsible for delivering fitness consultations, which include movement assessments and body scans. This person also coordinates follow-up appointments to keep training services at the forefront of members’ minds.
· Membership / training sales – A Certified Personal Trainer uses information gathered during the member onboarding process to suggest training options (self-directed, group training, one-on-one personal training, etc.) for each member or prospect. This person qualifies, informs, inspires, and converts leads to long-term training clients.
· Promote training incentives – A Certified Personal Trainer may need to take on some operational tasks to help promote training services through engagement campaigns, national marketing campaigns, and community outreach efforts using assets and operations created by the Anytime Fitness corporate teams.
· Culture creators – A Certified Personal Trainer creates an environment that inspires members and guests to share their positive experiences with friends and family. They deliver top-notch customer service and aim to improve the lives of each person they meet.
A good candidate for this role enjoys working in a health club environment, has a friendly and outgoing
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $14.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- 12 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer Certificate (Required)
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Company’s Facebook page:
- Waiting period may apply
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.