Anytime Fitness Kensington
Anytime Fitness, ranked by Entrepreneur Magazine as the Number 1 Top Global Franchise, is looking for enthusiastic and customer service-driven personal trainers who want to start or build their career. Anytime Fitness Kensington provides multi-level compensation as well as a teambuilding environment to grow both personally and professionally.
Both part- and full-time positions are available for personal trainers with the knowledge, skills and ability to safely and effectively design, manage and oversee fun, effective and interesting exercise programs for the purpose of helping clients reach their health and fitness goals.
Anytime Fitness offers the right candidate:
- Growth and learning opportunities, including CECs through workshops, conferences, & promotions.
- A flexible schedule, including up to 10% remotely for fulltime employees.
- A collaborative, fun environment with intelligent, hard-working professionals and dedicated club members and clients.
- Travel opportunities (occasional).
- Complimentary membership(s) to over 4,500 Anytime Fitness clubs world-wide.
- Competitive compensation including an hourly base, 40-60% commission on personal training sessions, small group training sessions, and commissions or bonuses on membership sales and additional member service metrics.
- Paid time off for full-time employees.
- Discounts on sports massage.
Our future teammate:
- Is friendly and helpful.
- Demonstrates passion for exercise and a balanced lifestyle.
- Holds an active personal training certification with a nationally recognized organization such as NASM, NSCA, ACSM, NCSF, or ACE or can attain within 30 days.
- Is always be punctual, well-organized, and willing to learn.
- Maintains professionalism in a vibrant, fast-paced environment.
- Can learn and regularly use franchise-specific software and online portals.
- Enjoys working both individually and as a team.
- Can train either as early as 6am or as late as 9pm least three weekdays as well as 7-8 hours on one or both weekend days.
Note: Bonus points to trainers with a university degree in an exercise science field.
Trainers’ responsibilities include:
- Coach clients individually and/or in groups through safe, effective workouts.
- Communicate comfortably and effectively with people of all ages and abilities.
- Maintain contact with clients, members, and guests when they are outside the club.
- Assist with general club and facility operations.
- Participate in staff and community events.
- Lead fitness consultations with club members and guests to review goals and health history and recommend the next step of their fitness plan.
- Provide general nutritional recommendations and guide them to where they can get further help if needed or requested.
- Assist members and guests with equipment use, club tours, membership and program registrations/renewals at least 5 hours per week.
- Work respectfully and collaboratively with others and within the guidelines of the Anytime Fitness brand.
To apply, please include a cover letter and 3 professional references with your resume.
*Please include your favorite color and travel destination in your cover letter.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $15.00 – $45.00 per hour
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
- Commission pay
All members, clients, and staff are required to wear masks at all times within the club. Virtual and outdoor services available.
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
Hours per week:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Yes, occasionally
- Personal protective equipment provided or required
- Social distancing guidelines in place
- Virtual meetings
- Sanitizing, disinfecting, or cleaning procedures in place
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.