Are you that coach who has an innate ability to inspire and transform people’s lives?
Do you light up the room when you walk in?
Do people instinctively look to you for enthusiasm and advice?
Are you looking for an opportunity to share these qualities with the lives of many who need them?
If you answered all yes’s, then that’s awesome and we need to talk! We are looking for a group fitness coach and/or a personal trainer and that could be you!!
Please read on for more details and we look forward to meeting you soon…
Anytime Fitness is currently seeking a qualified group fitness trainer and personal trainer who can deliver a fantastic workout experience to our clients. These positions require a strong ability to coach and manage time, motivating multiple clients in a group setting and 1:1 setting. An AF Group Fitness Coach and Personal Trainer must focus on a well-rounded understanding of fitness, including endurance, strength, and power, using the tools given to optimize clients’ experience and results.
Be a part of a great TEAM with a fun and motivating work environment!
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver pre-designed workouts to groups of members
- Program and implement individualized workouts for members
- Energize and motivate members throughout the sessions
- Coach clients through accountability, support and behavioral changes and retain current members
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to heart rate and exercise technique
- Provide options and challenges for specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend weekly/monthly fitness staff meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Provide exceptional member service
- Have a strong knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Must acquire a group fitness certification/personal trainer certification within 90 days of hire from an AF fitness approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, ISSA, NSCA, etc.
- Current CPR/AED Certification
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- 1+ years of experience teaching groups or personal training in the fitness industry is preferred
- Excellent communication and customer attention skills
- Must be able to safely lift and move up to 50lbs
REQUIRED CERTIFICATION & EXPERIENCE
- Accredited Certification: ACSM, ACE, NASM, NSCA, etc.
- Current CPR/AED
- Fitness training: 1 year preferable
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $14.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Group Fitness or Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.