Personal Trainer for Anytime Fitness
Personal trainers play a vital role in cultivating the success of our training program. A personal trainer should be a highly motivated individual with a passion for helping others improve their lives through health and fitness.
The primary role of the personal trainer is to oversee member onboarding and follow-up, and training client conversion. They meet with members and guests to deliver fitness consultations, movement assessments, and body measurements. They interpret results from these areas to determine and suggest AF Training program options to increase client success, and ultimately, member retention.
- Member onboarding – the Personal Trainer is responsible for delivering fitness consultations, which include movement assessments and body measurements. This person also coordinates follow-up appointments to keep training services at the forefront of members’ minds.
- Membership / training sales – the personal trainer uses information gathered during the member onboarding process to suggest training options (self-directed, group training, one-on-one personal training, etc.) for each member or prospect. This person qualifies, informs, inspires, and converts leads to long-term training clients.
- Promote training incentives – the personal trainer may need to take on some operational tasks to help promote training services through engagement campaigns, national marketing campaigns, and community outreach efforts using assets and operations created by the Anytime Fitness corporate teams.
- Culture creators – personal trainers create an environment that inspires members and guests to share their positive experiences with friends and family. They deliver top-notch customer service and aim to improve the lives of each person they meet.
A good candidate for this role enjoys working in a health club environment, has a friendly and outgoing personality, and genuinely cares about helping others. This person must be 18+ years of age and should be comfortable with working a flexible schedule that may include weekends. Personal trainers should have a personal trainer certification from an accredited institution, as they are responsible for delivering fitness assessments, body scans, leading group training, 1 on 1 training, and virtual personal training.
- 18 years or older
- Friendly, outgoing, and warm
- Genuine and honest
- Available to work flexible hours [mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends]
- Technologically savvy
- Good at managing time and schedules
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $8.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Commission pay
- One location
Hours per week:
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.