Goal of Position: The goal of being a personal trainer with Anytime Fitness is to create an unbelievable experience for the client, which then creates an unbelievable value to the club. You do this for our fitness center by creating as many clients as possible with the time you have available to work.
* We want our clients to feel respected and to get the results they need and want, in a consistent, fun and effective way. This is achieved by being on time, learning the club’s systems, educating yourself, and implementing any guidance provided by your upline.
* Be a professional, build your clientele, and work as part of a team to help the fitness center run efficiently.
* Provide Fitness Assessments/Consultations, follow any set protocol for performing these assessments, and modify it as needed per client.
* Have a current nationally recognized certification either when hired or soon thereafter.
* Maintain your CPR, First Aid, and AED certifications.
* Be a self-starter, help with basic daily upkeep of the club, and making the most of your time while there.
* Operate as part of a larger team, serving the members, and the club.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $7.00 – $50.00 per hour
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
Hours per week:
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.