- Member onboarding – the training program manager is responsible for delivering fitness consultations, which include movement assessments and body scans. This person also coordinates follow-up appointments to keep training services at the forefront of members minds.
- Membership / training sales – the training program manager uses information gathered during the member onboarding process to suggest training options (self-directed, group training, one-on-one personal training, etc.) for each member or prospect. This person qualifies, informs, inspires, and converts leads to long-term training clients.
- Promote training incentives – the training program manager may need to take on some operational tasks to help promote training services through engagement campaigns, national marketing campaigns, and community outreach efforts using assets and operations created by the Anytime Fitness corporate teams.
- Team builders – the training program manager oversees not only the training program, but also the trainers delivering the program services. This person collaborates with trainers to develop trainers schedules, continued learning, and career opportunities. They should be focused on driving results for the trainers and the program overall. This person is hired to inspire trainers, creating a trusting, authentic environment members and guests want to engage with.
- Culture creators – training program managers create an environment that inspires members and guests to share their positive experiences with friends and family. They deliver top-notch customer service and aim to improve the lives of each person they meet.
A good candidate for this role enjoys working in a health club environment, has a friendly and outgoing personality, and genuinely cares about helping others. This person must be 18+ years of age and should be comfortable with working a flexible schedule that may include weekends. Training program managers should have a personal trainer certification from an accredited institution, as they are responsible for delivering fitness assessments and body scans.
- 18 years or older
- Friendly, outgoing, and warm
- Genuine and honest
- Available to work flexible hours [mornings, afternoons, evenings, weekends]
- Technologically savvy
- Good at managing time and schedules
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.