Apex International Mfg, Inc.
Line Lead – Manufacturing
Eden Prairie, MN
Apex International is a fast-paced, dynamic, high quality contract manufacturer of personal and homecare products with an extensive range of capabilities in OTC, cosmetic, and natural products. The successful Line Lead candidate will contribute key support to our production supervisors, working together to develop and maintain a high performing production team in our fast-paced manufacturing environment.
- Effectively perform set up, change over, troubleshoot and operate all production equipment.
- Maintaining and improving production’s portion of Apex’s quality system
- Create and maintain an area that ensures out employees have safe work conditions and habits.
- Diploma/GED Required
- 2 to 3 years of production experience in a GMP and FDA regulated environment
- Lead experience in a production/manufacturing environment, preferably in a GMP and FDA regulated environment.
- Prior training experience or be able to complete Train –the –Trainer certification.
- Post-secondary education a plus.
Job Type: Full-time
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Other types of insurance
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.