Apex International Mfg, Inc.
Line Lead -Manufacturing
Eden Prairie, MN
1st & 2ndShift
Apex International is a fast-paced, dynamic, high qualitycontract manufacturer of personal and homecare products with an extensive rangeof capabilities in OTC, cosmetic, and natural products. The successful Line Lead candidate will contribute key support to our production supervisors,working together to develop and maintain a high performing production team inour fast-paced manufacturing environment.
· Effectively perform set up, change over,troubleshoot and operate all production equipment.
· Maintaining and improving production’s portionof Apex’s quality system
· Create and maintain an area that ensures outemployees have safe work conditions and habits.
· Diploma/GED Required
· 2 to 3 years ofproduction experience in a GMP and FDA regulated environment
· Lead experience in aproduction/manufacturing environment, preferably in a GMP and FDA regulatedenvironment.
· Prior trainingexperience or be able to complete Train –the –Trainer certification.
· Post-secondaryeducation a plus.
Apply online at www.trustapexinternational.com/careers
Job Type: Full-time
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Vision insurance
- Retirement plan
- Paid time off
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.