Appleby Systems, Inc.
Appleby Systemsis one of areas most regarded sales companies in the region and we are actively and aggressively expanding our operation in the York pa Area! Our average sales reps make over $70,000/year with top performers making over $150,000/year! Appleby Systems has been serving the American homeowner since 1977. We are currently looking for talented and dynamic Sales Representativesto join us in our CentralPAterritory. Demand for our premium products is increasing rapidly and we need qualified sales professionals to follow up on all of the leads we’re generating. If you want to be part of the next big boom in the home improvement market, now’s the time to jump in.
Job Description Some of the day to day requirements include:
- Handling Pre-Screened and Pre-Qualified appointments
- Making professional presentations
- Preparing estimates and closing sales
- Attending weekly sales meetings
- NOCold Calling
You must be: ( no exceptions.)
- Money motivated
- Determined, driven, ready to win?
- Tired of being overworked?
- Ready to stop being underpaid?
- Underemployed and bored with your current position?
- Ready for a career and not just a job?
- Looking to finally work for a proven winner?
- Excited about finally being paid what you are worth?
- Ready to grow into a management and leadership role?
Do you want to be like one of these team members?
- Andy used to sell cars for a living but now made $100,000 last year designing bathrooms!
- Curtis was in insurance sales, but last year made $110,000 helping home owners with new energy efficient replacement windows!
- A few years ago Jonathan was in food service (making pizza) now he is a roofing specialist making over $80,000 a year!
- Alex is a former athlete (baseball, basketball, and football) and is now a sales manager making over $80k/year.
- Bridget used to be a bartender and now makes $90k/year selling siding to customers looking to beautify their home!
What Appleby offers
- Pre-screened, pre-qualified leads.
- Proven products, installed by factory certified and trained craftsmen. (employees-not subcontractors)
- A professional culture
- Paid comprehensive professional sales training program which includes technical and sales skills training
- Weekly pay cycle
- Annual bonus and sales incentive trips and cruises
Our comprehensive benefit program is designed to meet the needs of our associates and their families. Benefits offered include:
- Company Paid and Optional Life Insurance
- 401(k) Savings Plan
Some of best candidates have experience in some of the following areas:
Sales, security, consultative sales, Green products, renewable energy, business development, new accounts, marketing, windows, doors, siding, entry doors, roofing, insulation, kitchen, bathroom, fixtures, tiling, entry level, retail, eco-friendly, gutters, gutter guards, home improvement, events, event planning, home remodeling, siding, replacement windows, mortgage, customer service, management, trainer, energy, enterprise, adt, brinks security, Xfinity, Comcast, Personal trainer, energy saving, recent grads, prospecting, lead generating, sales, customer service, marketing, human resources, education, teacher, finance, real estate, insurance, restaurant, hotel, general, mortgage, pharmaceutical, law enforcement, hospitality, pharmaceutical sales, collections, professional, bartender, call center, financial analyst, police, teaching, medical sales, trader, recruiter, sports, fitness, financial, support, business development, property manager, cook, coordinator, entertainment, lead generation, patios, landscaping, basements, pharmaceutical, bartender, inside sales, outside sales, business to business, B2B, D2D, door to door, customer service, customer care, client development, customer relations, client relations, sales presentations, marketing presentations, closing, closer, brand ambassador.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $100,000.00 to $125,000.00 /year
- Paid time off
- Health insurance
- Dental insurance
- Other types of insurance
- Healthcare spending or reimbursement accounts such as HSAs or FSAs
- Retirement benefits or accounts
- Gym memberships or discounts
- Commuting/travel assistance
- Employee discounts
- Flexible schedules
- Workplace perks such as food/coffee and flexible work schedules
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.