Operator 1, Bakery-Trainer
Romeoville, IL, US, 60446
ARYZTA is a global baking company with a Passion for Good Food. We provide our retail and foodservice customers with a portfolio of bakery solutions so they can deliver memorable, delicious food to consumers. With operations in the United States, Canada, South America, Europe, Asia, Australia and New Zealand, ARYZTA has become a global leader in the baked goods industry and one of the largest specialty bakery companies in the world. Our leading bakery brands in North America include La Brea Bakery®, Otis Spunkmeyer®, and Oakrun Farm Bakery®. We have 58 state-of-the-art bakeries and kitchens around the globe, with 20 of those in North America, and are committed to driving innovation, predicting upcoming consumer trends and flavors, and exceeding our customers’ expectations. The Americas team champions the values of Integrity, Ownership, Customer Focus, Creativity and Care to help us deliver on People Safety, Food Safety, Quality and Collaboration.
- Establishes efficient production processes for all the company’s product lines.
- Regularly train supervisors and employees in methods of improving production processes.
- Educate each Operators and Station Attendant in the proper performance of their particular job
- Ensure line workers and operators are performing at maximum capability.
- Inspects production lines regularly to assure that Good Manufacturing Practices and safety regulations are followed.
- Makes certain that production areas are kept clean of waste, debris, and liquids to avoid safety hazards.
- Monitors employee compliance with company regulations. Coaches employees to ensure compliance. Works with supervisor for disciplinary actions.
- Keeps track of production hours by line, reported and send to staffing, also revivifies staffing hours and reports discrepancies.
- Reports production line speed rates, waste and other metrics.
- Yield report by line, shift and supervisor.
- Equipment settings, fill and update the paper work by equipment and line
- Equipment training.
- Effectively communicates as required with supervisor.
- Educates supervisors in computer usage.
- Resolves quality problems with QA participation immediately.
- Good communications skills, hardworking, dependable, safety conscious and bilingual, English/Spanish preferred.
- High School; or Equivalent.
- 2-5 years of training or Supervisory experience in food production.
- Knowledgeable of USDA and OSHA regulations.
- To be able to communicate, coach, and train line production workers to optimize production. Must have the ability to make critical decisions, coach and and expedite solutions when situations arise.
- Lift up to 50 lbs.
- Work standing or walking for long periods of time.
- Work bending and squatting.
- Work making fast and repetitive hand motions.
- Work in cold refrigerated and frozen conditions.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee frequently works near moving mechanical parts and is occasionally exposed outside weather conditions, wet and/or humid conditions, fumes or airborne particles, and extreme cold.
- The noise level in the work environment is often moderate to loud.
- Ability to work different shifts and weekends.
ARYZTA is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.