Certified Personal Fitness Trainer – Athletic Republic (Roswell, Georgia)
We are looking for a local (Roswell) Certified Personal and Group Fitness Trainer to be responsible for leading Athletic Republic’s AR-FIT adult fitness (HIIT) classes during the morning hours and private or semi-private training for adults looking for an individual training program. The Trainer must have experience in training adults, a basic understanding of human physiology, and the energy / passion to motivate a group of adults who want to start their day with a great functional training workout.
This is a part-time position based in the Athletic Republic located in Roswell, Georgia.
Athletic Republic is a leading sports performance training company with nearly 100 locations throughout the US. Our mission is to help athletes of all ages ‘transform potential in performance’. While we develop an athletes’ fundamental movement skills of speed, power, agility and efficiency, and the functional movement skills that will allow them to improve their game day / race day performance, we also keep them in the game by reducing the risk of injury, instill a confidence that allows the athlete to push beyond comfort, the courage to challenge fear, and the resiliency to overcome adversity … so they may achieve their goals! Our Adult Training programs benefit from the fundamentals behind our science and evidence-based training protocols used for sports performance training and unique equipment and capabilities.
· Lead AR-FIT (Functional Individual Training) classes (with no more than 8 participants) Monday through Saturday during the morning hours. Classes activated based on attendance.
· Provide individualized personal training programs to adults outside Sports Performance training hours.
· Utilize AR-FIT training protocols and adjust daily workouts to emphasize metabolic and neurologic development, while offering individual athletes exercise modifications to accommodate any injury or issue.
· Become familiar with all aspects of the AR-FIT training program and proprietary equipment in order to deliver an outstanding athlete training experience
· Be proficient in leading an initial training trial and selling new customer prospects on the training services.
· Contribute to the centers’ effort to retain customers, encourage referrals and attract new customers.
· Understand how best to utilize the training equipment, athlete testing software, training protocols, training technology and athlete assessment resources, and provide feedback to the athletes while training.
· Contribute to keeping the center clean and organized, supporting the Center General Manager as directed
· Deliver quality customer service and support through every customer interaction.
· Support a culture that delivers training in a safe, legal, moral, ethical manner to help athletes achieve their goals.
Qualifications and Criteria
· Experience as a Certified Personal Trainer, boot camp training leader, or working on the training floor of a boutique fitness studio. Bachelor’s degrees in Exercise Science or related field or certification in personal training from nationally accredited institutions is required.
· Strong and credible communication and presentation skills
· Experience with delivering customer service in a setting where servicing the “client” is a top priority
· Ideal candidate must be energetic, personable, highly motivated and comfortable working with adult athletes. A strong attention to detail and proven capability to motivate and inspire teams to achieve their highest potential.
· This is a part-time position that is expected to evolve into 8 to 20 hours a week during the morning hours and contribute to expand the existing base of adult clients for group and individual functional training.
· Compensation is competitive and the option to deliver personal training services during off-peak hours is available to the right sports trainer.
· The position may lead to additional training opportunity within the location, or elsewhere in the Athletic Republic national network.
To learn more visit us online at www.Roswell.AthleticRepubic.com or on Facebook
We are an equal opportunity employer. Athletic Republic provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements. Athletic Republic complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: From $17.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
To respond to Covid-19 considerations we have reduced our classes to a maximum of 8 athletes. Trainers wear masks, check temperature of everyone who comes in the center and help athletes keep safety and sanitization measures.
- Personal Training: 1 year (Required)
- One location
Hours per week:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.