Austin Simply Fit
Austin Simply Fit is looking for a great personal trainer to join our family of performance coaches.
The ideal trainer at Austin Simply Fit is a hard working individual who thrives on helping both clients and peers become better people. This caring and empathetic person should have an energy and positive attitude that can be felt by those around them. They should be personable and adaptable with a willingness to learn new ideas from others, as well as being a lifelong learner themselves. He or she must be able to think on their feet and adjust to changes with confidence. Being part of the Austin Simply Fit family means that this person must be a team player who can easily relate and connect with people of varying backgrounds. You must be someone who loves training and fitness must rank in the top 5 priorities in your life.
- Create a friendly, positive family-like environment for the clients and staff
- Understand and teach basic movement patterns and lifts
- Track client training and progress toward goals
- Communicate with and manage clients to create a memorable experience
- Maintain organization and cleanliness of the weight room area
- Continue your personal education in industry standards
- Personal training or strength coach experience, 2+ years preferred
- Available to attend virtual continuing education and weekly meetings on Thursdays
- Ability to use a computer and perform administrative tasks such as scheduling and collecting payments
- Compete in any fitness related event, if you do not currently it is expected that you do so within one year of employment if health and safety guidelines allow
- Demonstrate humility, none of our coaches is above sweeping floors or taking out the trash
What sets Austin Simply Fit apart from other companies:
- An amazing community of staff, coaches and clients that makes Austin Simply Fit more than a team, it’s a family
- A yearly stipend for continuing education
- Health benefits and 401k matching for qualified employees
- An onboarding process that allows for you to maximize your skills and time to be most successful
- While generating leads can can create faster growth, we have a marketing department that assists our coaches and trainers in doing so
- Each trainer has opportunities to contribute to Austin Simply Fit’s knowledge base and culture. We view our workplace as always improving and that only happens through a team effort.
- We aspire to create career paths for our trainers/coaches with opportunities within a growing company
- Founded by strength and conditioning expert, world class powerlifter and athlete, and Leander Wolfpack co-founder Mark Rogers and co-owned by world champion powerlifter and athlete Krista Bergeron
Please attach a cover letter as well as your resume.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Commission
Pay: $33.00 – $60.00 per hour
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Vision insurance
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
We have specific procedures in place to prevent the spread of COVID-19 within our community. Our trainers and clients are asked to wear masks while on site. We also provide hand sanitizer as well as gloves for the safety of our employees.
- Personal Training: 2 years (Preferred)
- Austin, TX (Required)
- personal training (Required)
- Multiple locations
Hours per week:
Company’s Facebook page:
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.