Be Fit 4 Life Fitness Center
Personal Trainer Duties and Responsibilities:
- Lead clients through exercise routines.
- Evaluate client fitness level and skill set to plan reachable goals.
- Monitor client through strength training and weightlifting.
- Counsel and educate clients on diet, nutrition, and exercise.
- Create a workout plan tailored to client needs.
- Chart and track client progress.
- Motivate and encourage client through positive words while training.
- Ensure equipment use and physical exercises are performed safely.
- Adjust client personalized plans as goals are reached.
- Lead group classes on proper exercise routines.
- Educate clients on weight lifting and training equipment.
- Demonstrate and encourage correct warm-up and stretching techniques to avoid injury.
- Perform CPR, first aid, or other emergency procedures if needed.
- Educate a wide range of clients of all ages based on their fitness capabilities.
- Follow all health and safety regulations when working with equipment.
- Cross promote services of Wellness Center.
- Participate in marketing and training events.
- Promote gym on approved social media platforms.
- Manage client membership through Gym software.
- Maintain clean and tidy work environment.
- Remain physically fit.
- Comport self in a detached yet professional manner at all time.
- Demonstrate good morals and ethics.
- Must have experience in sports specific training.
Qualification & Skills:
- Personal training or group training certification required.
- Must have current, valid CPR certifications.
- 2+ years’ experience in personal training or group fitness instruction.
- Ability to perform exercises and movements as demonstrations for clients.
- Sales experience a plus.
Bachelors Degree in exercise science, physical education, kinesiology, or a related subject preferred.
- CPR certification.
- ACE, NASM, ISSA, ACSM, or NSCA certification.
About Be Fit 4 Life Fitness Center:
Vanguard Medical Center is an Integrative Medicine Practice Clinic dedicated to offering the latest advancements in traditional medicine with the most holistic approach to treatment possible.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.