Beaver Hollow Conference Center
The personal trainer will assist the Program Director in all aspects of the fitness program. Strong group teaching skills are required. These duties include but are not limited to the following:
- Number one priority is guest safety
- Providing sound health and wellness advice when appropriate.
- Maintaining gym equipment (cleaning, maintenance on low supplies, reorganizing, keeping the most modern equipment in stock).
- Acting as a resource to guests who have questions regarding their program or a health or fitness question
- Resolving conflicts between guests, guides (minor).
- Lead classes
- Maintain at least one current personal training or group exercise certification from a nationally recognized organization (AFAA, ACE, NSCA, ACSM)
- Maintain current CPR/AED and First Aid Certification from nationally recognized organization
- Group experience preferred.
- University or college degree preferred.
- Organized and well spoken
- Strong willed yet compassionate personality
Experience in customer service, strong interpersonal skills and communication ability is mandatory.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $13.50 – $24.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- CPR (Preferred)
- Personal Trainer (Required)
Typical start time:
Typical end time:
- Biggest Loser Resort Niagara
- Only full-time employees eligible
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.