Belton Regional Medical Center
SCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem
Do you have the career opportunities as an Licensed Athletic Trainer you want in your current role? We have an exciting opportunity for you to join Belton Regional Medical Center a facility that is part of the nation’s leading provider of healthcare services, HCA Healthcare.
Paid Personal Leave
401k (100% annual match – 3%-9% of pay based on years of service)
Identity Theft Protection discounts
Auto, Home, and Life Insurance options
Employee Stock Purchase Program (ESPP)
- Maintain appropriate general treatment orders to be reviewed annually and approved for each athlete by the team/family physician
- Provide athletic training services for all home athletic contests and away varsity football games. If a conflict arises between an away varsity football game and a home contest, the varsity football event will supersede unless otherwise directed.
- Act as liaison between family physicians and specialists, the school district/Activities Director, coaches, athletes and their parents
- Maintain accurate records of injuries and treatments, providing insurance claim forms for sports injuries treated by a physician
- Track injuries and continuum of care
- Schedule and be present for pre-participation sports physicals
- Provide the coaches and athletic director with a list of athletes medically eligible to compete under district and state rules and regulations
- Demonstrates working knowledge of AIDET, utilizing with each patient interaction
- Regular, reliable attendance is required to ensure the highest level of patient care
- Follows hospital safety and quality standards and expectations, as it pertains to job performance and patient care
- Behavior demonstrates understanding and adherence to Belton Regional Medical Center’s ICARE values:
- Perform all daily activities with INTEGRITY
- Show COMPASSION in all interactions
ALWAYS deliver the highest level of patient care and customer satisfaction, every time
- Exhibit RESPECT to self and others
- Work to achieve the highest standards of EXCELLENCE
- Bachelor’s degree in related field;
- Current NATABOC certification; Missouri ATC license or temp. license required
HCA Healthcare has been continually named a World’s Most Ethical Company by Ethisphere since 2010. In 2018, HCA Healthcare spent an estimated $3.3 billion in cost for the delivery of charitable care, uninsured discounts, and other uncompensated expenses.
Our Company’s recruiters are here to help unlock the next possibility within your career and we take your candidate experience very seriously. During the recruitment process, no recruiter or employee will request financial or personal information (Social Security Number, credit card or bank information, etc.) from you via email. The recruiters will not email you from a public webmail client like Gmail or Yahoo Mail. If you feel suspicious of a job posting or job-related email, let us know by clicking here.
For questions about your job application or this site please contact HCAhrAnswers at 1-844-422-5627 option 1.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.