Body Design University
We are the nation’s #1 Personal Training Certification School!
We are searching for a Sales Leader to run and grow our admissions team! We have an Admissions Sales team with 5 incredible people. They are professional, smart, driven, and love selling! Please read everything on this page and if you feel you are a good fit then research our company and then apply!
We have an incredible course that has helped over 1,000 Personal Trainers worldwide!
Beyond your average online, or “self-study only” certification, Body Design University is the elite hands-on personal training business school designed for both veteran and aspiring personal trainers! Our goal is to develop qualified personal trainers, not merely certified personal trainers. Live and Online Courses.
Founded in 2002. We are Educational Partners with NASM and ACE, the top two Personal Training Certifications in the world.
The Admissions Advisor is responsible for handling incoming inquiries, prospecting for new students, and completing enrollment.
· Bimonthly Meeting/Award Ceremony
· Weekly Sales Meeting and Invoice Submission
· Workspace Available for Rent or Work Remotely (After 6 months)
· Telephone Prospecting (No Cold Calls)
· Phone Interviews
· Student Service Calls
· Student Course Management/Setup
· Exam Proctoring/Graduation Day Assistance Bimonthly
· Achieve Weekly/Monthly Performance Goals
· You Must be a Sales Rockstar!
· Live in Atlanta
· Clear Nationwide Criminal Check
· Work Evenings 1pm to 9pm and Saturday’s (Closed on Sunday’s)
· 80+ Dials or 3 Hours Talk Time Daily
· Ability to work independently
Compensation + Perks:
· 15% Commission + $15 per hour
· Sales Team Override
· Monthly Performance Incentives
· Paid Weekly in arrears on Friday.
· Direct Deposit
Please research our company before applying.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $65,000.00 – $78,000.00 per year
- 10 hour shift
- Commission pay
- Sales: 5 years (Required)
- Sales Manager: 2 years (Required)
- Atlanta, GA 30318 (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
- One location
- Key Leader
This Job Is Ideal for Someone Who Is:
- Achievement-oriented — enjoys taking on challenges, even if they might fail
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.