Boston Sports Clubs - Dorchester
Boston Sports Clubs is an amazing gym with many locations throughout the greater Boston area with partner clubs all over the U.S. We provide a great work environment as well as some of the best compensation in the industry.
As a personal trainer you will obtain and train clients on your own schedule and be able to work with some of the best fitness specialists around. What is a typical day in the life of a Personal Trainer?
· Participate in prospecting activities such as call drives, body fat analysis tables and demos as needed.
· Partner with club team to engage new and current members in fitness programs.
· Perform needs analysis and assessment on clients interested in personal training.
· Create programs based on client goals.
· Assist club team as needed in keeping the fitness floor tidy and fitness equipment in good working order.
· Sell PT Packages, book and schedule client sessions.
BSC prides itself on career development with opportunities for promotion, free literature and guidance from the industries best.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $30.02 – $60.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Health insurance
- Paid time off
- Professional development assistance
- Vision insurance
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
To keep our team and members safe, BSC has implemented many new rules including but not limited to;
-Mandated mask use by team and members
-Socially distanced equipment
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- Personal Training Certification (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.