Who We Are:
We are bravoFit, a fast-growing Oregon-based Planet Fitness franchisee. Our mission is to help people become their own heroes. We do this by creating and promoting a comfortable fitness environment, where everyday people find inspiration to be their best: in a Judgment Free Zone.
We are growing fast as we rapidly open our state-of-the-art Planet Fitness clubs in Oregon and Alaska. We are still small enough that talented team members can make a huge impact on our future direction, but we’re growing super-fast. We doubled the number of clubs we operate in 2019. Not only that, we opened our first two clubs in Alaska this year!
Our Job Opening:
bravoFit is searching for a Fitness Trainer to join our team! In this role, you will be responsible for running the Planet Fitness program (PE@PF). This includes assisting new members in the achievement of their fitness goals by designing a simple workout program and instructing them on proper use of equipment.
- Responsible for familiarizing members with the facility, maintaining a comfortable atmosphere for members and visitors, and motivating members that seek support.
- Conduct and run the Planet Fitness PE@PF program, including following schedule.
- Consult with members regarding their fitness goals through DYOP (Design Your Own Program), provide motivation and support.
- Instruct and acclimate members to each piece of equipment in the club ensuring they know how to properly and safely use the equipment.
- Create bi-weekly updates consisting of a variety of exercises.
- Meet class requirements, size and variety
- Assist in front desk related activities including:
- Answer phones in a friendly manner and assist callers with a variety of questions.
- Check members into the system.
- New member sign-up
- Take prospective members on tours.
- Track inventory.
- Participate in the daily cleaning of the Club and general maintenance of the equipment.
- Respond to member questions and concerns in a timely and professional manner and elevate to Assistant Manager or Club Manager as needed.
Your Proven Track Record:
- High School Diploma or equivalent.
- Customer service experience.
- Collaboration Skills.
- Ethical Conduct.
- Teamwork Orientation.
- Member/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Communication Proficiency.
- Technical Capacity.
Why You Should Join Planet Fitness!
- Contribute to changing people’s lives every day by helping us create a healthier Planet!
- Work hard and play hard with an amazing group of talented, dynamic professionals!
- Join a fun, casual team environment with co-workers who like you will help make us all great!
- Free Black card membership!
- Generous PTO!
- Health, Dental and Vision.
- Voluntary supplemental insurance.
- Bonus Structure!
- Advancement opportunities!
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time, nonexempt position. Days and hours of work can be anywhere between Monday through Sunday, 6 a.m. to 5:59 a.m. To include holidays.
18 years of age or older.
Personal Training Certification from preferred association (IFA, ACE or NCSF) (Cost reimbursed when certification is obtained)
CPR Certification (obtained through employment)
Planet Fitness University Classes (obtained through employment)
Tanning Certification (obtained through employment)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.