Bridging Cyber Training Institute
The adjunct Technical Trainer will be responsible for instructing any CompTIA and/or EC-Council courses. Each course are taught in a bootcamp setting ranging from 4 to 15 days in length, depending on the assigned client, and with will be held accountability to a passing rate quota. The Instructor will work collaboratively within the Education department and report directly to the Director of Instruction.
We are looking for enthusiastic Technical Trainers to educate people in a technological field. You will develop technical training programs and help others develop skills that will make them better professionals. Candidate will serve in a 1099 format.
Technical trainers must be extremely knowledgeable in their field of expertise and possess solid technical aptitude. Additionally, we expect you to be an excellent communicator, able to explain complex subjects in a clear and interesting way. The goal is to contribute to the development of people’s technical/IT skills to meet organizational needs.
- Provide hands-on, practical training to create an engaging learning environment for under-served adults
- Attend all training sessions earning new certifications and new lesson updates.
- Nurture and guide students inside and outside of the classroom, encouraging them to practice on their own and earn their certifications
- Maintain high retention, completion, and certification rates among each cohort of students
- Think critically while instructing, looking for innovative ways to present the material more effectively for Bridging Cyber students
- Utilize teaching strategies that help adult learners actively engage in the learning process
- Previous teaching and/or technical training experience
- Love to learn and advance skills
- Certified Trainer either with CompTIA (CTT+) and/or EC-Council (CEI) is a plus
- Certification holder in any CompTIA and/or EC-Council certifications
- Firm understanding and ability to teach IT and/or Cyber fundamentals
- 2-3 years of experience in the subject area
- Ability to manage a classroom of adult learners
Job Types: Part-time, Contract
Pay: $25.00 – $65.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
- Tuition reimbursement
- Monday to Friday
- On call
- Classroom experience: 1 year (Required)
- Cybersecurity: 1 year (Required)
- Information Technology: 1 year (Required)
- CompTIA Certified Technical Trainer (Preferred)
- Certified EC-Council Instructor credentials (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.