Location: Menomonee Falls, WI
Employment Type: Full-Time
Hours per week: 40 hours per week
Shifts: Monday – Friday; 12pm – 8:30pm
Benefits: Competitive benefits package which includes generous paid time off and 401K with employer match
Briotix Health, a growing and successful sports medicine and ergonomic-coaching company, is currently seeking exceptional professionals to provide fitness services at a client site in Menomonee Falls, WI. Briotix Health professionals will provide mentoring and paid training to support your success.
If you are an exceptional professional, one who values a supportive work environment where you can change the lives of the individuals you work with while achieving your career and financial goals, then we may be a great match for you!
Core Job Duties:
- Facilitate aspects of member engagement
- Assist with the design of individualized & group fitness programs
- Supervision of exercise and activity areas
- Conduct group class programs
- Conduct the Work-Conditioning program
- Work with other team members in the rehab and medical center including nurses, athletic trainers and case managers as required
- Document interactions and other pertinent information using web-based systems
- Certification in personal training or related experience
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Ability to pass background & drug screen
- 2-4 years of clinical experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in the occupational setting
- Experince in both individual and group exercise classes
Key Words: industrial medicine, occupational health, healthcare, industrial sports medicine, safety, health & wellness, injury prevention, health screen, occ health, biometrics, EAP, return-to-work, health education, BTE, Certified Personal Trainer, Exercise Physiologist, CES
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.