The purpose of Briotix Health is to build relationships with clients and their workforce to deliver meaningful results in employee health while leveraging next generation technology. We deliver efficient and effective solutions to the Working Athletes we serve. Our three areas of focus are Industrial Sports Medicine, Office & Ergonomics and Specialized Solutions.
About the Position:
We are looking to add an out-going, qualified healthcare provider to service several of our national distribution clients in the Sylmar, CA area including Woodland Hills, Sylmar, Santa Clarita & Lancaster with a total of 40 hours each week- this includes drive time! This industrial/occupational prevention position is ideally suited for an individual who possesses strong ergonomic & manual therapy skills, is comfortable working autonomously, and has the ability to work Monday-Friday weekday hours.
Our training and mentoring program provides a foundation of knowledge for providers learning a new care setting and industry. This unique position provides the opportunity to learn a new setting and to collaborate with other healthcare professionals across the nation to deliver exceptional services and world class outcomes to our clients and staff. We offer our full time employees incredible opportunities for personal and financial growth with a generous salary rate, medical benefits, retirement plan, CEU reimbursement, and MORE!
- Onsite care and management of work and non-work related discomforts and illnesses within OSHA first-aid standards
- Office & Industrial Ergonomic Assessments
- As needed return to work assessments and protocols
- Electronic documentation and billing for all encounters
- Coordinate and implement Briotix Health’s injury prevention programs
- Knowledge of ergonomics and project management to drive client program success
- Regular communication with client and Briotix Health management of onsite activities
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field
- Current CPR Certification CPR/AED for the Professional Rescuer, BLS Healthcare Provider, or equivalent certification
- A minimum of two years healthcare experience
- Ability to communicate effectively in person, via video skype, and in writing
- Strong organizational and time management skills along with the ability to multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to pass a background check and drug screen
- Reliable transportation and ability to travel between client locations
- Degree in Athletic Training, Ergonomics, Exercise Science, Kinesiology, Occupational Therapy, Physical Therapy, or related field
- Industrial / Occupational experience in prevention and/or ergonomics
Starting salary rate: $50,000-$60,000
Key Words: Certified Athletic Trainer, Kinesiologist, Occupational Therapist, Physical Therapist, industrial medicine, ergonomics, body mechanics, exercise physiology, sports medicine, occupational health, healthcare, prevention
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.