Brown County Developmental Services, Inc.
Assist adults with intellectual disabilities to live in their apartment as independently as possible – may assist with laundry, housecleaning, personal care, transportation in the community, budget, medications, meals, shopping, etc. Someone whose been a parent or care giver can easily do this job.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $10.50 – $11.00 per hour
- Dental insurance
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Retirement plan
- 10 hour shift
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to Friday
- Bonus pay
All staff working with clients will wear a mask. We’ve had no positive COVID-19 cases but if there were, we also have gowns, face shields, gloves etc. We have dry hydrogen producing devices that kill virus germs in all commons areas.
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
This Job Is:
- Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED
- A good fit for applicants with gaps in their resume, or who have been out of the workforce for the past 6 months or more
- A good job for someone just entering the workforce or returning to the workforce with limited experience and education
- A job for which all ages, including older job seekers, are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
- A job for which people with disabilities are encouraged to apply
Company’s Facebook page:
- BCDS Thriftshop
- Waiting period may apply
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.