Built Phoenix Strong
Are We For the Right Fit For You?
- What do employees have to say about working here? –
- If you have a passion for fitness and you find joy in helping people, you would enjoy working with our trainers and clients at Built Phoenix Strong!
- Salary: $40,000 – $90,000 per Year
About the Job:
- The Founder (Placid Ajoku II) has trained over 600 former professional athletes including players from the Atlanta Falcons, Arizona Cardinals, and Miami Dolphins while also being featured in Vinings Lifestyle Magazine
- See What Clients Say! – https://builtphoenixstrong.org/testimonials/
- Helping clients reach fitness goals
- Teach healthy lifestyles to clients
- Coach – We don’t stop at training
- Teach fitness skills that provide short-term and long-term results
- Create lifelong, healthy relationships
- Job duties include: fitness training and coaching, nutrition consulting, scheduling, implement client measurement metrics, weekly team meetings, and sales
- NASM / ACE / ISSA Personal Training Certified
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation(CPR) Certified
- Automated External Defibrillator (AED) Certified
- Must have a sincere desire to help people
- Healthy Lifestyle that translates both inside and outside of the gym
- Former Athletes Preferred
- A coachable attitude and aggressive personality is far more important to us than having any previous experience. We will spend time training skills, we will not spend time training attitude.
- Have great attitude and a desire to learn
- Young or old, if you have the stuff, we want to hear from you.
We’d love to hear from happy people like you (unless you are a troll, a whiner, chronically late, lazy or perpetually angry). Please do not apply if this is you!
“THEY NEVER REMEMBER 2ND PLACE!
-Coach Placid Ajoku II
Founder of BuiltPhoenixStrong.org
National Championship Football Coach
5-Time Collegiate Champion
- Flexible Schedule Available
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $40,000.00 – $90,000.00 per year
- Flexible schedule
- Monday to Friday
- Commission pay
Please wear a mask
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
- One location
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.