Burn Boot Camp Glenview
The Burn Boot Camp Trainer role is a fun and exciting opportunity to join one of the nation’s fastest growing fitness franchises. You will have the opportunity to influence others with your knowledge and passion for fitness and healthy lifestyles. In this role, you will be providing an unmatched workout for our clients, while fostering community and achieving client’s goals, are a few highlights to how you will make a lasting impact on our members in both our Highland Park and Glenview locations.
While being known for being one of the greatest trainers as a part of the Burn Boot Camp brand, you will also be responsible for supporting growth of member base and utilizing the promotion of additional revenue streams and system wide challenges to diversify revenue. The Support Trainer leads with appreciation, passion, excitement and is the driving force in providing a positive community for change. Burn Trainers focus on lifestyle, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst training (HIIT), and creating an environment of support to exceed our client’s expectations.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Train 15-20 camps per week, adhering to the Protocol provided by Burn Boot Camp HQ.
- Deliver top quality service focused on the Burn Boot Camp philosophy and 5 pillars of success.
- Perform Focus Meetings, 1:1 meetings to discuss nutrition and goals, with active members as needed.
- Engaged in location social media.
- Work with the Head Trainer and Burn Ambassador to maximize the client experience.
- Follow up with clients currently on a trial to promote individualized attention.
- Return equipment and organize gym at the end of morning/evening camps to keep the gym organized.
- Promptly report facility needs to the Franchise Partner, i.e. damaged equipment, holes in walls, etc.
- Participate in a weekly staff meeting focused on location results, current initiatives, future goals and events, transformation stories, current happenings, etc.
- Excellent communicator with a strong passion for people, culture, and desire to serve members
- Valid and acceptable Certified Personal Trainers Certificate or a degree in an exercise science field
- Valid CPR certification
- Ability to pass the Burn Boot Camp Strength and Conditioning test (SAC)
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized, while communicating in a positive and motivating manner
- Ability to train all fitness levels and knowledge of physiology, technique, and body mechanics
- Embodies a hustle and grind focus to achieve goals and growth, personally and professionally
- Have a deep understanding and presence in social media
This position has the opportunity to become more full-time if desired.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.