Burn Boot Camp
Burn Boot Camp – Richardson, TX
Are you the best at what you do and enjoy making an impact, changing lives, and helping people maintain a healthy lifestyle? Burn Boot Camp is one of the fastest growing fitness organizations in the United States and is seeking qualified Personal Trainers for our new Richardson, Texas location.
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic, challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. A Burn Boot Camp Trainer focuses on total fitness, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT), while creating an inviting environment of support and delivering incredible results. Our trainers must be in top physical condition and live a clean, healthy lifestyle.
POTENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver pre-designed and custom workouts to groups
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Practices what you preach. Lives a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live theirs.
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend weekly and monthly fitness meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Use Social Media daily to keep members engaged and promote the brand
- Convert promotional clients and free trials to members
- Be a fitness leader in the community
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold current fitness certification from an NCCA accredited institution such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCSA or NFPT.
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise science related field is preferred
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Pass Burn Bootcamp Strength and Conditioning Assessment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media.
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Please include social media links with resume.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $25.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- One location
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
Company’s Facebook page:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.