Burn Boot Camp - Holmen, WI
Burn Boot Camp in Holmen, WI is looking to immediately fill a childwatch team member position! The AM position’s hours are 8:15am-12:30pm, Monday – Friday (must be able to work all AMs) and alternating Saturdays 7:30am-noon.
Y O U R R O L E:
Childwatch Team Members are responsible for providing exceptional care for the children at Burn Boot Camp in a safe, fun and engaging environment.
Y O U R R E S P O N S I B I L I T I E S :
– Greeting and assisting members at check-in, assisting new members with needed childwatch paperwork, and room tours
– Organizing and participating in recreational activities, such as games and arts and crafts
– Organizing and storing toys and materials
– Sanitizing toys, play equipment and completing the daily cleaning checklist
– Cleaning gym facility daily including floors, bathrooms and lobby area.
C A N D I D A T E Q U A L I F I C A T I O N S:
– Reliable, compassionate, nurturing, energetic, and friendly
– Experience with children ages 6 weeks and up is highly preferred
– Personal passion for health and fitness and/or the Burn Boot Camp brand
– References and background check required
A B O U T U S:
Burn Boot Camp is leading the charge to create healthy communities all over the world. Burn sets itself apart by creating a hybrid program of maximum intensity and gritty effort combined with unparalleled positivity, motivation, encouragement, and teamwork. The company strives to empower women to believe they can do anything they set their mind to, and with the support and dedication of the nation’s elite personal trainers, members learn the tools to reach their goals and create a new lifestyle. The supportive community at Burn Boot Camp is what makes it the strongest fitness company on the planet.
With 3 locations in the La Crosse area our award winning team is growing. We are actively seeking the strongest and most passionate candidates to be a part of our dream team and spread the Burn Boot Camp mission.
O U R C O R E:
We believe that everyone has untapped potential within them and our gyms are safe spaces to work on unleashing your potential. We put in the work to disrupt the norm and get the results. We dream big and don’t settle for the status quo. We never accept less than 110% to help each other deliver the authentic Burn Boot Camp experience. We are always innovating together to give our clients an experience that no other fitness facility can provide. Never following, always leading, living ahead of the moment in fitness. We aren’t just a company; we’re a community vested in each other’s success. We value humility and a team approach at every level of the company. We believe that we are stronger together and together we will rise.
Please submit your resume if you think this is the right fit for you!
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $8.00 to $11.00 /hour
- Childcare: 1 year (Preferred)
- English (Required)
- Morning (Required)
Hours per week:
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.