Burn Boot Camp Northville
Being a Burn Trainer is a fun and exciting opportunity to join one of the nation’s fastest growing fitness franchises. You will have the opportunity to influence others with your knowledge and passion for fitness and healthy lifestyles.
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic, challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change.
A Burn Boot Camp Trainer focuses on total fitness, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT), while creating an inviting environment of support and delivering incredible results.
Burn Boot Camp is a trendsetting franchise fitness organization opening multiple locations throughout the United States. We are currently seeking a qualified Trainers for the Orlando location. Our trainers must be in top physical condition and live a clean, healthy lifestyle.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Train 10-15 camps per week, adhering to the Protocol provided by Burn Boot Camp HQ.
- Deliver top quality service focused on the Burn Boot Camp philosophy and 5 pillars of success.
- Perform Focus Meetings with active members.
- Engage in location social media and email marketing strategies following all posting and communication standards in an effort to develop a strong social media presence and high engagement on all platforms.
- Responsible for converting trials and working with the Burn Ambassador to maximize the client experience.
- Responsible for following up with clients currently on a trial to promote individualized attention.
- Return equipment and organize gym at the end of morning/evening camps to keep the gym organized.
- Excellent communicator with a strong passion for people, culture, and desire to serve members
- Valid and acceptable Certified Personal Trainers Certificate or a degree in an exercise science field
- Valid CPR/AED certification
- Ability to pass the Burn Boot Camp Strength and Conditioning test (SAC)
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized, while communicating in a positive and motivating manner
- Ability to train all fitness levels and knowledge of physiology, technique, and body mechanics
- Embodies a hustle and grind focus to achieve goals and growth, personally and professionally
- Have a deep understanding and presence in social media
- Fitness Training: 2 years (Required)
- CPT CPR (Required) and Personal Training Certification (Required)
Job Type: Part-time
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $15.00 to $25.00 /hour
- Personal Training: 2 years (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- CPT (Preferred)
Hours per week:
- Bi weekly or Twice monthly
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.