Burn Boot Camp
Are you a trainer who is truly passionate about spending your time and energy coaching clients vs. chasing new PT packages and sales?
Are you tired of
- Competing with co-workers to land a new client?
- Writing dozens of programs taking too much of your time? (unpaid at that!)
- Being stood up by clients and not getting paid? (Or how many “FREE consultations” did you have to suffer through, just to be told no?)
Are you ready to be paid for all of your time and work versus just by the class you teach? Consider working at the fastest growing gym in Harrisonburg VA – Burn Boot Camp.
If you’ve got experience in the training industry and want to flex your biggest muscle (your mind) while changing hundreds of lives on a weekly basis, apply today.
Burn Boot Camp is committed to improving the lives of our clients and the community through fitness coaching and nutritional counseling. We do this by providing personal training in a group setting with the top personal trainers in the US.
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients who may have multiple fitness levels, and creating a positive environment for change.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver pre-designed and custom workouts to groups
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Build and maintain a highly engaged member base
- Ensure safety of participants with respect to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Effectively use Social Media daily to keep members engaged and to promote the brand
- Convert promotional clients and free trials to paying, productive members
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold current fitness certification from an approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NASM, NCSA, AFFA, or NFPT (NCCA Certified)
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise science related field is preferred
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: $20.00 – $23.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday
- Personal Training: 1 year (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.