Burn Boot Camp Pensacola
As a Burn Boot Camp Trainer, you will be responsible for delivering dynamic challenging workouts to members of all fitness levels. This position requires a strong ability to be a personal trainer in a group setting, motivating multiple clients and providing a positive community for change. A Burn Boot Camp Trainer focuses on total fitness, including mindset, nutrition, strength and burst (HIIT), all creating an inviting environment of support and incredible results.
Potential for advancement into managerial position.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Deliver pre-designed and custom workouts to groups
- Lead and motivate clients throughout intense training sessions
- Build and maintain highly engaged member base
- Practices what you preach. Lives a lifestyle similar to the way you want clients to live theirs.
- Ensure safety of participants in regards to exercise technique
- Modify specific exercises to accommodate various skill levels
- Attend weekly and monthly fitness meetings and required educational presentations
- Handle member concerns when applicable
- Use Social Media daily to keep members engaged and promote brand
- Convert promotional clients and free trails to members
- Be fitness leader in community
- Experienced Certified Personal Trainer. Must hold current fitness certification from an approved education company such as ACSM, ACE, NAMS, NCSA, AFFA, or NFPT (NCCA Certified)
- Bachelor’s degree in an exercise science related field is preferred
- Knowledge of physiology, exercise technique, and body mechanics
- Pass Burn Bootcamp Strength and Conditioning Assessment
- Ability to multi-task and stay organized
- Positive, motivating and effective interpersonal communication skills
- Desire and capacity to train all fitness levels
- Have a high level of understanding and presence in social media.
- CPR/AED certification
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
Job Type: Part-time
Salary: $25.00 to $30.00 /hour
Job Type: Part-time
- Sales: 2 years (Preferred)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)
- Certified Fitness Instructor (Preferred)
- AED Certification (Preferred)
- Certified Personal Trainer (Required)
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.