BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS’ Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking a passionate community-recognized subject matter expert working as a multi-INT tools trainer/ops integrator you will support ongoing engineering and training-related efforts associated with the development of both the FADE-developed Multi-INT Spatial Temporal (MIST) Toolsuite (rapidly gaining popularity as a tool of choice for many IC and DoD intelligence analysts), and Bōdhi, a cutting-edge situational awareness tool supporting watchfloor activities and significant event monitoring. You will participate in the development of MIST-U and/or Bōdhi course material and curriculum, assist with integrating these tools into mission operations, provides complex training, and conduct demonstration and briefing support at corporate/customer locations (CONUS and OCONUS). You will have the opportunity to interact with operations, engineering, and marketing alike, as you will work across these programs to identify and define customer requirements, bringing an operational perspective to subsequent factory development activities.
Travel: This position requires up to 50% travel in support of mobile training efforts to both CONUS and OCONUS locations, and includes the possibility of travel to hazardous duty areas
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Conduct complex training courses including demonstration, lecture and hands-on approaches, both at factory and CONUS/OCONUS customer locations. This individual is expected to take a lead role on program training efforts (to include leading efforts involving training teams)
- Lead efforts to introduce and integrate tools and related methodology to a broad range of unique customer mission sets. Be comfortable leading efforts related to the installation of program software on designated equipment in both classroom and customer environments. Must be comfortable with the timely troubleshooting of any unforeseen issues that may arise
- Work in parallel with factory agile software development and associated training efforts to remain current with the release of new tool functionality; in addition, ensure less experienced team members are also able to accurately represent tool capabilities
- Ensure training courses address all levels of user, spanning a variety of different mission applications. Work across the team to ensure the programs are delivering the most effective tools training possible
- Bring significant operational and analytical perspective to ongoing tool development activities. Although not all inclusive, this can come in the form of testing, data integrity, help-desk, O&M; and mission engineering support. As a subject matter expert, this individual is expected to engage heavily in this capacity
- Provide briefing and demonstration support to various IC and DOD customers as requested by the program. This may include up to Director and General Officer levels
- Spearhead factory efforts to design and develop complex technical training programs and curriculum, constantly seeking to improve upon and say current with existing approach and materials. This includes classroom, virtual, and mobile aspects of the overall training effort
- Research, gather input from the team, and prepare technical/user manuals to support training efforts
- Work with engineering, technical support, and product owners to ensure that materials are accurate and reflect current product features
- Create, gather, review and analyze course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training sessions
- Prepare recommendations and reports to senior level personnel and/or management
- Capture customer requirements and feedback for possible inclusion in future development efforts
- Implement approved revisions to course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness
- Remain informed of and maintain proficiency with applicable company products. Individual should have a solid understanding of other corporate development activities outside his/her program
- Create, review and update classroom training materials such as student handouts, lesson plans, overhead slides, and practical exercises as required
- Provide normal (allowable) infrastructure maintenance of all classroom equipment
- Mentor/coach less experienced team members in writing, briefing, customer engagement, training and engineering support-related activities. Individual should be viewed across the team as someone with significant experience that can provide assistance and mentoring to those engaged in these activities
- Clearly articulate customer requirements and recommended tool enhancements to the factory engineering/development staff
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent
- A minimum 7 years of related military and/or government professional experience supporting a cryptologic mission.
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with CI Poly (or agreement to take poly when requested)
- Ability and willingness to support the travel requirement of up to 50%
- Minimum seven years’ (preferably more) experience performing analytical work in the Intelligence Community
- Subject Matter Expert in at least one intelligence discipline, with a solid understanding of how a Multi-INT approach is used to address community challenges
- Significant prior trainer/instructor experience
- Experienced in the creation of training materials
- Background in adult learning and/or instructional systems design
- Multi-INT analytical experience using the MIST Toolsuite (Web and Desktop)
- Previous experience supporting both DoD and Intelligence Community customers, to include interactions with community seniors and military officers to include Director and General Officer levels
- Solid knowledge of Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- Prior experience supporting tool development activities
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail with leadership experience
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Will be expected to brief and contribute to written documentation
- Proven, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with and support end users with varying levels of technical competence -government, military and contractor
- Team player with the ability to also work independently with limited supervision or oversight
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience using INTELBOOK, LINX and WATCHBOX
- Experience using or familiarity with Bōdhi
- Prior military
- Prior experience using JIRA software – understanding of or experience in agile software development activities
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.