BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS’ Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
We are seeking a passionate FADE Tools Trainer/Integrator to support ongoing engineering and training-related efforts associated with the development of both the FADE-developed Multi-INT Spatial Temporal (MIST) Toolsuite (rapidly gaining popularity as a tool of choice for many IC and DoD intelligence analysts), and Bōdhi, a cutting-edge situational awareness tool supporting watchfloor activities and significant event monitoring. This individual participates in the development of MIST-U and/or Bōdhi course material and curriculum, helps integrate these tools into mission operations, and provides complex training, demonstration and briefing support at corporate and customer locations (CONUS and OCONUS). Interacting with operations, engineering, and marketing alike, this individual works across these programs to identify and define customer requirements, bringing an operational perspective to subsequent factory development activities.
Travel: This position requires up to 50% travel in support of mobile training efforts to both CONUS and OCONUS locations, and includes the possibility of travel to hazardous duty areas.
What You’ll Get to Do:
As our FADE Tools Trainer/Integrator you will have the opportunity to:
Conduct complex training courses including demonstration, lecture and hands-on approaches, both at factory and CONUS/OCONUS customer locations
- Provide assistance in introducing and integrating tools and related methodology to a broad range of unique customer mission sets.
- Assist in the installation of related software on designated equipment in both classroom and customer environments
- Work in parallel with factory agile software development and associated training efforts to remain current with the release of new tool functionality
- Help ensure training courses address all levels of user, spanning a variety of different mission applications
- In an engineering support role, actively bring operational and analytical perspective to ongoing tool development activities. Although not all inclusive, this can come in the form of testing, data integrity, help-desk, O&M; and mission engineering support. This individual is expected to be comfortable in this capacity, with a solid understanding of agile development processes.
- Provide briefing and demonstration support to various IC and DOD customers as requested by the program. This may include community seniors and military officers
- Bringing the experience of a intelligence professional with a training background and related experience, support factory efforts to design and develop complex technical training programs and curriculum. This includes classroom, virtual, and mobile aspects of the overall training effort. Individual is expected to make contributions to the existing and future training approach
- Research and prepare technical/user manuals to support training efforts
- Work with engineering, technical support, and product owners to ensure that materials are accurate and reflect current product features
- Create, gather, review and analyze course evaluations to determine effectiveness of training sessions
- Capture customer requirements and feedback for possible inclusion in future development efforts
- Implement approved revisions to course materials as necessary to improve training effectiveness
- Create, review and update classroom training materials such as student handouts, lesson plans, overhead slides, and practical exercises as required
- Provide normal (allowable) infrastructure maintenance of all classroom equipment
- Take an active role in and clearly articulate customer requirements and recommended tool enhancements to the factory engineering/development staff
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Typically requires a University Degree (BA/BS) or equivalent
- a Minimum of 3 years of related military and/or government professional experience supporting a cryptographic mission
- Ability and willingness to support the travel requirement of up to 50%
- Minimum five years’ experience performing analytical work in the Intelligence Community
- Established in at least one intelligence discipline, with a solid understanding of others
- Prior trainer/instructor experience
- Experienced in the creation of training materials
- Multi-INT analytical experience using the MIST Toolsuite (Web and Desktop)
- Previous experience supporting both DoD and Intelligence Community customers, to include interactions with community seniors and military officers
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail
- Strong oral and written communications skills. Will be expected to brief and contribute to written documentation
- Proven, detail-oriented analytical and critical thinking skills
- Ability to work with and support end users with varying levels of technical competence -government, military and contractor
- Team player with the ability to also work independently with limited supervision
- Active TS/SCI Clearance with Poly (or agreement to take poly when requested)
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Experience using INTELBOOK, LINX and WATCHBOX
- Experience using or familiarity with Bōdhi
- Prior military
- Background in adult learning and/or instructional systems design
- Familiarity with or prior experience supporting tool development activities
- Knowledge of Geospatial Information Systems (GIS)
- Prior experience using JIRA software – understanding of or experience in agile software development
What We Can Offer You:
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post & Denver Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.