BITS, a CACI Company, offers very rewarding and unique benefits, which equates to 50% of compensation on TOP of your base salary! The first part is a tax-qualified profit-sharing retirement plan, to which BITS annually contributes up to 25% of your base salary (not in excess of applicable IRS limits) to your retirement account. The second component consists of BITS’ Individual Benefit Account (IBA), which is used for premiums, medical reimbursements, dependent care, education and Paid Time Off (PTO) policy. Both components of the BITS benefit package are paid for by BITS, in addition to your base salary and potential performance bonuses. We believe in a healthy home/work balance and both of our locations offer a wide variety of activities to balance with your work life. Learn more at http://www.caci.com/bit-systems/
CACI is looking for a passionate technical training expert to work in our Sterling, VA office.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Works with subject matter experts to maintain current training materials, conduct training sessions, and develop new course content
- Update existing training materials, as needed, to ensure accuracy and completeness
- Develop new course content and job training aids
- Monitor the delivery of computer-based training courses
- Conducts training sessions and develops criteria for evaluating the effectiveness of training activities
- Audits effectiveness of training curriculum and provides refreshed and corrective training
- Maintains records of training activities, participant progress, and program effectiveness
You’ll Bring These Qualifications:
- Requires a bachelor’s degree and 3-10 years of relevant experience
- Relevant experience includes providing training courses specific to IT and service management, providing technical assistance or administering information management resources which includes computer hardware, LANs, applications systems, and connectivity to external systems; developing curriculum, working with computer security hardware and software; installing, maintaining and operating PC’s, laptops, printers, etc.; managing various desktop and server operating systems; working with end users to resolve conflicts
- Experience preparing technical training materials
- Experience delivering technical training courses
- Strong customer service and strong communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Experience with computer terms and customer service operations
- Understanding of instructional system design models (e.g. ADDIE)
- Must be well-organized and detail-oriented
- Must be an effective communicator
- Must possess a current Top Secret SCI clearance
These Qualifications Would be Nice to Have:
- Security+ Certification
- Experience with manned or unmanned ISR systems a plus
- Prior experience in field/deployed environment is desired, but not required
- General graphic design experience
- Familiarization with online Learning Management Systems
- Familiarization with Military training and development framework
- We’ve been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
- Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
- We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
- We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation’s highest priorities.
- For over 55 years, the principles of CACI’s unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer – Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.