California Family Fitness
We know IT, you’ve got IT, now bring IT
The spirit of fun, family, and integrity is the hallmark of our employees and team members. California Family Fitness is committed to you. We know you have ideas; we know you have drive. BRING IT to a company that values these things and fosters them from the start! Our history is long and stable, but we’ve kept that entrepreneurial spirit that values your questions, your passion, and your ideas.
Voted the #1 Health Club 19 years in-a-row by Sacramento Magazine readers!
Have you ever been interested in teaching swim lessons in a group or one on one setting? We offer an in-house certification program through Aquatic Swim Instructor (ASI) where you can learn how to effectively become a certified Swim Instructor!
We are looking for two Swim Instructors on a seasonal, part-time basis based out of our Midtown location.
Apply to join our Family where we’ll value your talent, your ideas and your energy!
Examples of Job Duties:
- Instructs patrons in all types of aquatic activities with a focus on the American Red Cross “Learn to Swim” program and/or CFFs in house ASI Certification
- Adapts teaching to the level, age, ability, experience and needs of the participants
- Maintains a safe teaching environment
- Shares knowledge of swimming strokes and water safety with all student swimmers and their parents
- Ability to work with people of all ages, other instructors and special needs
- Ability to work with educational and floatation devices
- Work in a constant state of alertness and in a safe manner
- Aquatic Swim Instructor (ASI), Water Safety Instructor (WSI) or equivalent certification, company provided
- Lifeguard Certified
- Current CPR/AED/FIRST AID Certification (within 60 days of employment, company paid)
- Experience teaching swim lessons preferred
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- High school diploma or GED
- Part-Time, 15-25 hours per week
- Shifts vary within these times:
- Monday – Thursday, 9:00 AM – 1:00 PM
Check out the benefits of working as a Swim Instructor by clicking the link below:
We are an equal opportunity employer and make hiring decisions based on merit. Recruitment, hiring, training, and job assignments are made without regard to race, color, national origin, age, ancestry, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, marital status, disability, or any other protected classification. We consider all qualified applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
To apply for this job please visit www.indeed.com.